Walking for the second first time (Zianourry/Niall Centric/baby!Niall)

I would like to thank @Claricepayne for the prompt. Again, make sure you go check her stories out if you haven't already. I hope you enjoy.

Niall: Headspace of a 10 month old

Louis: Daddy

Zayn: Papa

Liam: Dada

Harry: Baba

Niall was at that "age" where he was starting to stand up. The boys were curious what it would be like for Niall to take his first steps for the second time in his life. Louis being the most protective out of all of them never wanted to leave Niall alone is a room until he mastered the skill of walking, again. He asked the boys to never leave Niall alone in a room, unless he was taking a nap, or at nighttime. The boys agreed, of course. They did not want Niall to get hurt. 

It was lunch time in the One Direction household. Harry was in this kitchen making some lunch for everyone. While Louis, Liam, Zayn, and Niall were in the living room. Zayn was sitting on the floor trying to encourage Niall to wa;k to him. Louis and Liam were sitting on the sofa watching in awe as Niall would stand up and then fall on his padded bum. 

"BOYS! Lunch!" Harry yelled from the kitchen. At the sound of Harry's voice, Niall's attention drifted for Zayn to the kitchen where Harry was located. Niall stood up, turned around and took five steps before falling to him bum. Louis, Zayn, and Liam looked at each other in surprise, along with shock. 

"Harry! Get in here!" Louis yelled. Harry came running in a towel thrown over his shoulder.

"What?" 

"Niall."

"What about him?"

"He just walked for the second first time in his life!"

"I MISSED IT?!"

"Yup." 

Zayn was currently hugging and kissing a giggling Niall, while the rest of the boys were standing around watching. 

By the end of the day, Niall had walked more than the boys ever expected in one day. Soon 'little' Niall would be playing soccer(football) like the big kids.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TADA! I hope you enjoyed. Don't forget to comment or message me a prompt.