He's On His Way (2 of 2)

Here's the story most of you have been waiting for! 

Hope you enjoy!
*

Previously

I saw Niall frozen at the bottom of the stairs. I got down to the bottom and froze myself.
*

"Hey, Niall." 

"Zayn." Niall spoke softly, and ran and jumped on Zayn. Wrapping his arms around Zayn's neck and his legs around Zayn's waist.

"Baby, your warm. Are you sick?" Niall nodded into his neck. "Liam, what's going on?" 

"He has an infection in his throat. The doctor we went to go see gave him so antibiotics, and told him not to sing for at least three weeks." 

"Baby, I'm sorry. Would you like to go to your room and cuddle?"

"Please?" Niall spoke softly into Zayn's neck. 

"Of course." A rubbed Niall's back, and turned to face Liam, "If you need us, you'll know where we'll be." Liam nodded,  Zayn and Niall made their way upstairs. 

Once in Niall's room, Zayn laid him down on his bed, and cuddled with him until he had to leave which wouldn't be for a few days. 

The next morning when everyone woke up, everyone could tell that with Zayn around Niall felt better. He had more energy, and motivation to go and do the interviews, and meetings. 
*

After a few more days, Zayn had to leave. But he told Niall that he would call him everyday. 

Niall was happy. 

And after a couple more weeks, Niall was better. He could go on stage, and sing again.
*

Hope you enjoyed!

Sorry that it took so long!

Thank you for reading!