Allergic Reaction? (Niall Centric/Zianourry)

I would like to thank Claricepayne for the prompt! 

I hope you enjoy!
*

Niall- 5 Years Old

Louis- Daddy

Liam- Papa

Zayn- Dada

Harry- Baba
*

Niall and his parents had taken him out to celebrate his fifth birthday. Normally Niall would ask to go to Nandos, but he decided to change things up a bit. Niall told his papa that he wanted to try fish. Niall has never had fish before in his life. 
*

(Liam's POV)

I was watching Niall play in the backyard. He was so cute. I was texting Zayn even though he was just inside when Niall had ran over to me.

"PAPA! PAPA! PAPA!" He scream.

"Niall! Niall! Niall!"

"Can we have some fish tonight?"

"You want to try fish?!

"Yeah!"

"Alright. Let's go tell your other daddies.

"LADS!" I yelled. 

"What?!" He got from each boy. 

"Come to the lounge please. Niall has something he wants to tell you!"

Niall and I were waiting patiently for the other boys to walk into the room. 

"What did Niall want to tell us?" Louis asked.

"Niall want fish!"

"He wants to try fish?" Louis asked.

"Yeah daddy." Niall said and walked over to Louis. 

"Alright. Looks like we're having seafood tonight boys.
*

Many hours later; at the restaurant. 

Louis' POV

 I had ordered Niall a dish that I think he will like. He was currently sitting on my lap playing a game on my phone. 

Once our food had arrived I cut Niall into bite size pieces so he wouldn't choke. 

I had kept him on my lap so he wouldn't complain about having to sit in the highchair. 

I was a little surprised when he started to cough a deep cough. 

"You okay, Niall?" I asked while patting him on the back. 

"Daddy..." He whimpered.

"Niall. What's wrong?"

"Hurts."

"What hurts." I watched as Niall pointed to his chest, throat, and stomach. I noticed that Niall was starting to wheeze when he would breath. "Do any of you have his inhaler?" The other three checked their pocket and said no.

I was rubbing circles on Niall's chest trying to get him to calm down. 

"Niall, can you take deep breaths for me." I tried to encourage him to take deep breaths, but this breaths just keep getting shallower. 

"Lou? Is he alright?" Harry asked, worry clearly fillled his voice.

"I think he's having an asthma attack."

"Should we go to the hos-"

"His lips are turning blue!" Zayn had pointed out. Once we all got a good look at his lips we all jumped up and walked out of the restaurant.

"Excuse me, Sir. Are you going to pay?" 

"Um.... No, we are going to the hospital, since my son is having a severe asthma attack." Liam stated, and we all continued walking.
*

At the hospital

(No POV)

Liam, Zayn, and Harry had been waiting for about 45 minutes to either hear from the doctor or Louis. Liam and Harry were both curled into Zayn as the waited for news on Niall. 

Zayn couldn't take his off the door where Louis had carried Niall through. Some of his hopes had risen as he saw Louis walk out of the doors. He tapped on Liam and Harry to get there attention.

"How is he?" Zayn asked.

"He had an allergic reaction to the fish tonight... Thats why he was complaining about his throat, stomach, and his chest. The doctor said that the asthma attack started was because he wasn't getting enough oxygen since his throat was swelling and that was limiting his oxygen." Louis stated.

"Can we all go see him? These two haven't said a word." 

"Yeah. C'mon Haz. Do you want to go see Niall?" Harry only nodded.
*

After a few days in the hospital, Niall had been released completely healthy. Niall's parents were so happy that they could have his happy little boy back.