Niall meets 1D&5SOS (part 2)

(Harry's POV)

We had just gotten done with the meet-and-greet with Niall, and he was about to go home until Louis asked him if he would like to stay until after the concert.

"Niall, would you like to hang around until after the concert?" He looked into Louis' eyes, and hugged him.

"I would love to." With that said Louis hugged him back, the rest of walked over and made it a group hug.

"GROUP HUG!" Liam shouted. I heard Niall laugh, his contagious laugh made all of us laugh as well.

(30 minutes until concert; Zayn's POV)

We were all sitting chilling before the show was suppose to start. We all heard laughing from down the hall that was getting louder and louder. Before I was blink the 5 Seconds of Summer boys were walking in the room.

"Hey, lads. Not to be rude or anything, but who is this?" Luke asked.

"This is Niall, he was our meet-and-greet fan today. He's staying for the show tonight."

Nice to meet you's and greeting were given to the blond Irish boy, who looked very overwhelmed at the moment. Meeting two huge boybands in one day, must be overwhelming.

"5 Seconds of Summer! Go preform!" The lads of 5SOS darted out of the room. The rest of us followed at a slower pace. Niall had little bounces in his walk as he walked backstage, he had a giant grin on his face. I could tell he was excited.

The music started to their song '18' and Niall's grin grew ten sizes.

Time flew by before 5SOS was running off the stage and we were being rushed onto the stage.

(Niall's POV)

5SOS was AMAZING! I loved them so much. I sang along to every song. Before I knew it 5SOS was running off stage and 1D was being rushed on stage. The boys of 5SOS came and watched backstage with me.

The music to 'Midnight Memories', and I started to sing along.
*

(Still Niall's POV)

I could feel myself getting tired. It was getting towards the end of the concert, the lads just finished 'Little White Lies' before the started singing 'Best Song Ever' they thanked the fans and the crew.

Before I knew the boys were running of stage, and Zayn was dragging me to the dressing room. The boys sat me down and talked.

"Niall, we have something to ask you. We want to you listen. Okay?" I nodded.

"Niall," Harry started, "From the moment you walked through that door this morning I had instantly fallen in love you, and the other boys did as well."

"What we are asking you is... Niall would like to go on a date with us tomorrow?" I was shocked. I never in a millions see myself going on a date with the member of One Direction.

"Yes! Yes! A thousand times yes!" I hugged all of them, and at the end of the day I was crying.

"Hey, love. There's no need to cry." Liam told me. Wiping away my tears with the pads of his thumbs.

"There tears of joy, Liam." He laughed, and continued to wipe away my tears that kept falling from my eyes. That was all I remember before falling asleep in Liam's arms.
*

(Still Niall's POV)

I looked around the room when I awoke the next morning. I don't remember what happened after I fell asleep. I looked around and noticed that I was still asleep in Liam's arms. All the other had fallen asleep around the dressing room. I sat up a little and noticed that Harry was awake. I moved a little so I could grab my phone from my front pocket. I took it out and tweeted thanking the boys for the meet-and-greet and concert yesterday. I instantly go a reply from Harry. He looked over at me a gave me a cheeky, yet tired grin. All the boys, including 5SOS followed me back in Twitter. I felt my phone vibrate, I looked at my Twitter messages and saw that it was from Harry. I quickly ready the message.

'Toss me your phone so I can add our numbers xx'

I looked over at him and our eyes locked. I tossed him my phone, and waited for him to give it back.

I heard movement coming from around the room and noticed that Louis and Liam had woken up, leaving Zayn to be the only sleeping. The quietness turned to loudness as Louis was given the honor of waking Zayn up.

Once Harry had given me my phone back I told the lads that I better be in my way home, and that u would see them later. I walked back to my car and noticed that I had a text from each of the boys. Each of them thanking me for staying yesterday and last night. I texted each of them back saying that I would be back around noon for our date.

(Later that same day; Zayn's POV)

Niall had texted me saying he was about five minutes away. The boys and I had freshened up, we all wore similar but different outfits for the date: Louis was wearing black skinny jeans and a grey sweater; Liam was wearing black skinny jean and his favorite plaid p, button up shirt; Harry was wearing black skinny jeans with one of his fancy printed shirts. I was also wearing black skinny jeans with a white t-shirt wig a black leather jacket. Simple, but effective.

I turned around to see Niall walking in the room he was wearing black skinny jeans with a black, button up shirt.

(Skipping the date part; Liam's POV)

We had finished our dinner and planned on going back to the arena, but we were having a hard time getting out of the restaurant. News does spread fast. There were so many fans and papa. Bright flashed and screams. We walked out of the restaurant in a single file line. Zayn being in front, followed by Louis, Niall, Harry, then me at the end.

As we got into the middle of the group. I noticed that Niall seemed to tense up. He was holding on to Louis' hand, as Louis had walked to the right of him. His grip on Louis' hand tightened as one of our "fans" dragged Niall to the ground.