Can Louis save Niall from moving on? (PART 1) (NOUIS!)

So thing is my very first NOUIS one shot. I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoy writing it. This is just the first part there with be one more definite part, but I'm not sure if there will be a third part.

Anyway! I hope you enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(POV Niall)

We were all at a bar, after a show the night. We were all drunk, besides Liam. I went to find Louis, because it was well past midnight, and I wanted to go back to the hotel. After walking around for five minutes trying to find him. I find him in the back corner, some girl pushing him in the corner, hands all over him. His hands on her waist. He was cheating on me after 2 years. He was cheating on me. Running away, I run into someone, I look up to see Zayn staring down at me. I wipe my tears and try to walk past him, but Zayn grabs my wrist.

"Hey Ni. What's wrong?" He asks me. I just look at him and think about what I saw Louis doing. I break down and cry into his chest. He hugs me, and asks me a question.

"Ni? Do you want to come back to my place for the night?"  He asks in my ear, I just nod. He lets me go from the hug he is giving me, pulls out his phone, and starts to text Harry and Liam, but on our way out the door, we ran into Liam.

"Hey. Where are you guys going? Ni, whats wrong?" Liam asked concerned for Niall safety. I just continue to look at the ground with tears starting to grow in my eyes. Liam looks at Zayn, who shrugs.

"I'll talk to him, when we get back to my place. C'mon Ni." Zayn led the way to the car helping me get in the car, since I was out of my mind.

****************

(POV Louis)

Walking back to the table we had picked, I saw Harry leaning up against Liam asleep, Liam on his phone. Walking up to the table I said

"Hey Li. Where's Zayn and Niall?"

"Zayn took Niall home." Liam spoke.

"Why?"

"I don't rightfully know, but it looked like Niall was sad, and had been crying."

"Wha-? Why?"

"I don't know, he said that he was going to look for you, and when he came back with Zayn he was sad, and crying." Louis thought about what had happened in the past, the girl. Niall must have seen him with the girl.

"Oh god."

"Louis? Mate? You all good?" I ran. I had to get to Niall.

"LOUIS?"

"LOUIS!" I felt a firm hand grab my arm.

"WHAT?!" I snapped only thinking of Niall.

"What's wrong?"

"When Niall was looking for me in the bar, there was this girl all over me. I tried to push her off, but I couldn't. Niall must have saw me and I didn't notice. Liam. Please believe me. Nothing happened I swear on my life Liam. I love Niall so much that I would never in a million years hurt my snowflake. Liam. Please believe me?!" I cried, cried, and cried. I was crying so hard that I could barely breath. I fell to my knees. I felt helpless, I felt like my other half was torn apart from me, and I could do nothing about it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did you like it?

Also, please leave some prompts either in the comments or by messaging me! THANK YOU GUYS!