I need help... (Niall Centric/Nouis)

Hey guys! I'm sorta, kinda back! I didn't start off with a prompt because I don't know which ones I've done and which ones I haven't done! So if you sent me a prompt a while ago, and I have done it yet message me or leave a comment down below!

I hope you enjoy!
*

(Niall's POV) 

I don't have how it happened. I woke up one morning the pain was there in my foot. 

So, I went to get X-Rays...

I fractured my foot, and they put me in a boot. 

And we have a show tonight... Great. 

After I got back from the hospital, I sat in my hotel room watching football and thinking about my foot. I can still preform on stage, I just can't jump around like I usually do.

I sat there on the bed in a daze when Louis ran into the room. 

"Hey Ni- What happened to your foot?!" He asked, concern immediately filling his voice. 

"I fractured it..."

"Will you be able to perform tonight?"

"Yeah, I just have to take it easy and not jump around as much."

"That sucks... Are you ready to go? We an interview to do before the show..."

"Yeah, I guess." I spoke, grabbing my phone and wallet, along with a jacket. 

As I was walking to the door, Louis grabbed me by the arm and pulled me into a hug. I placed my head in the crook of his neck. 

I could feel him rubbing my back and I knew that I wasn't alone through this pain. 
*

(Later at the show; Niall's POV)

We were halfway through the show when I couldn't stand the pain anymore. I needed to sit down. 

I sat on one of the benches we have running through the middle of stage. I ran my fingers through my hair. I didn't notice Louis sit next to me. 

"Hey, you alright?" He asked, placing his hand on my arm.

"It hurts..." 

"Do you want some pain killers?"

"Those make me sleepy..."

"Thats true. Why don't you just sit here the rest of the show?" 

"I don't want to let the fans down..."

"The true fans will understand."

"I know... But still."

"If it makes you feel better I'll sit here with you."

"I'd like that."
*

(After the show)

It was the end of the show, and we had done the ending piece, and Louis had helped me off the stage and into the dressing room. I sat on the couch and took of the black boot. 

I sighed a sigh of relief. 

Louis came back into the room and had some pain killers, water, and ice. 

He handed me the water and pills, and he carefully placed the ice on my foot. He then sat on the floor. 

"Niall, I'll always be here for you. I want you to know that."
*

I hope you guys enjoyed this little thing I put together.

I've decided that I want to continue writing for you guys.. I was going to update on the 17th on my way to Massachusetts, but the night before I went to a football game and I had some trouble with my friends... So I've been dealing with that, and now that it's all resolved and figured out I thought now would be a better time than ever to get back into the swing of writing.

And by the way! This book is really close to 100K reads! I'm so excited! I can't say it enough! Thank you so much! Thank you, thank you, thank you!