Kidnapped. (Ziall/Niall Centric)

I would like to thank elenoe1 one for the prompt! I thought it was a creative idea, and something that I would like to write!
*

(Zayn's POV)

We had been worried sick about Niall. We were at a science lad thing on our day off, and the scientists had been doing an experiment. They were trying to open a portal that would lead the some sort of parallel universe type thing.

They had managed to open the portal, but what they didn't know was that there was someone on the other side.

The man on the other side reached through on grabbed Niall, pulling him through to the other side. I tried to grab onto before the portal closed, but I was to late.

I looked over at the scientists who were trying to get the portal back open. I was beyond angry. 

"WHAT DID YOU DO?!"

"Sir, please calm down. We don't know what happened we will try and get the portal back open. But, in the mean time could you please leave. Go calm down, and we will call you once we have everything figured out." I walked out the door, but not before giving those people one last glare. 
*

Once I made it out to my car, I pulled out my phone and called Louis. 

(Zayn: Bold and Louis: Bold and italics)

"Hello?" 

"Louis?" 

"Zayn, what's wrong?"

"Niall and I were at the science lab where they were trying to open that portal thing. They got the portal open, but someone or something reached out and took Niall. I tried to grab onto him, but the portal closed before I could." I had bursted out crying into the phone. 

"Zayn... Zayn... I need you to calm down, and drive to Harry's flat. But, please be careful."
*

(At Harry's flat)

I turned off my car, trying to compose myself before walking in. Louis must've heard my car pull in since he was making his way outside. 

"Zayn?" That was all he said before I started to cry. I felt Louis' arms wrap around me. 

All was disturbed when my phone started ringing. I quickly pulled my phone out of my pocket and answered it. 

"Hello?"

"Is this Zayn Malik?"

"This is. Who is this?"

"I'm a nurse at London Bridge Hospital. You're friend Niall Horan was brought in, and I was told to call you."

"Tell him I'm on my way." I told the nurse before hanging up the phone. "Louis, he's back! Go the Liam and Harry, we're going to the hospital!"
*

I parked the care and sprinted into the hospital, the other boys following closely behind. 

"Niall Horan?"

"He's in room 23. You all may go see him." The nurse didn't even finishing speaking before we were running down the hallway. 

We found room 23 and saw the door open. I walked in. 

"Niall." I looked over him carefully. 

"Zayn." He cried.

"Are you alright, love."

"Zayn... I was so scared. I didn't want him too." I was shocked at what I was hearing. 

"Niall? What did he do to you?"

"He raped me. I promise I didn't want him to."

"Shhh. It's alright, Ni. We'll get past this.
*

(No POV)

A few short months later Niall was almost back to his normal self. He still had some worries, and that's why Zayn never left him alone with someone he didn't know.
*

I hope you guys enjoyed this! 

I actually wrote the end of this during Spanish, so the ending is probably very bad. 

Thanks for reading!!!