Nervously Nervous (Niall Centric/Ziall - 1 of 2)

I would like to thank ziall_smiles  for the prompt! I really enjoyed writing this! Sorry that it took so long!

Hope you enjoy!
*

(Niall's POV)

Its been a couple of days since Zayn left the band, and I really miss him.

The boys and I have an interview with management today for figure out who's going to sing Zayn's part.

I woke up about five minutes ago and just laid there. I laid there until Liam walked in.

"Niall, breakfast." He said, "You alright?"

I looked up, "Yeah, I guess I'm just tired." I spoke softly getting out of bed and throwing a shirt over my head and following Liam down the stairs where the others were downstairs eating.

I sat in my normal spot and at e what I could. Normally I eat a bunch, but this morning I just wasn't hungry. 

I pushed my plate away and excused myself from the table. I slowly made my way upstairs. I took a quick shower and when I left the bathroom and walked back into my bedroom, Louis was sitting there on my bed. 

I went on with my business,  got dressed and packed up somethings that I might need for the day. 

I stopped working for a minute and went to stand by the window. 

Sunshine. 

I was starring out the window, when I heard Louis get up from the bed, and then I suddenly felt his arms wrap  around me. 

"You know you can talk to me about anything right?" Louis spoke softly.

"I know." I replied and turned around in his arm so we were standing face to face, I wrapped my arms around his neck, and placed my face in the crook of his neck. 

I took a deep breath and let go. I grabbed my bag and together we made our  way out to the car. 

Louis and I were the last ones. Together. We sat in the very back. I sat next to the window on the far side, and Louis sat right next to me. I could tell that he knew something was wrong, but I don't think he knows what it is. 
*

(Right before the show; Louis' POV)

I watched Niall carefully before the show and I have to admit that he's been quiet today. He didn't speak unless spoken to, and that was strange. 

We were about to go on for the show, and I could see Niall freaking out. I made my way over to him and pulled him in for a hug. He placed his face in the crook of my neck and started to cry and hyperventilate. 

We just sat there like that, the other boys had joined in on the hug, but we were soon being rushed up on the stage. 
*

The show was going great so far I didn't think anything would go wrong. Except during Night Changes. Niall was covering Zayn's solo, and I looked over at him and say the nervousness in his blue eyes. He was pacing around and Liam made his way over to Niall and whispered something in his ear. Liam then pulled Niall in for a hug. 

When the music started playing Niall walked over to this mic stand, while Liam went over to his and grabbed the mic then went to stand next to Niall. 

Harry and I walked over to Liam and Niall. 

Suddenly Niall's voice stopped, and he was passed out on the floor.
*

I hope you enjoyed!

Hey guys, I'm sorry that I haven't updated in a while. I've been really busy lately and didn't really have any time to write and update. But I've been working on it in bits and pieces. But with school starting again I don't know how things will work out. All I can tell you is to stay tuned for more!

Thanks for reading!