"Do you feel alright, love?" (Niall centric/Narry/Zianourry)

I would like to thank JordanCollins1Daf for the prompt! I really enjoyed writing this, and I hope that all of you enjoy reading this.

Hope you like!
*

(Niall's POV)

I woke up this morning with a pounding sensation in the back of my skull. I new we had an interview to start off the day, and then we had to go to the studio to record some songs for the new album. I got up and took a quick shower, and at least made myself presentable. 

I then walked downstairs to see Harry and Louis making breakfast. I sat at the table and rested my head in my hands. 

"Good morning, Nialler. How's my favorite Irishman this morning?" Liam asked, adding a kiss on the cheek. I shrugged in response. "You feeling okay?" 

"Yeah, just tired. Didn't really sleep that well last night." I lied. 

"Maybe you can get some sleep on the way to the interview." 
*

I didn't know whether my headache was getting better or worse. 

I had managed to fall asleep on the way to the interview but was disturb by Louis gently shaking my shoulder. 

"Nialler. You gotta wake up." My eyes flickered, but once I opened my eyes I had this intense pain run through my skull. "You alright?"

"A little headache."

"Do you want something for it?"

"No, I'm alright."

"Let's us know if it gets worse. Alright?" I nodded in response and made my way inside to get this interview done and over with.
*

I could feel myself slowly fading away. My head was in shreds. 

If I looked into the light.

Pain. 

If I moved my head to quickly.

Pain. 
*

The interview went by slower than I was wishing it to. I just wanted to go home and cuddle with my boyfriends. 

"Niall." I was brought from my daze when Liam called my name.

"Yeah?"

"You alright there?" He asked chuckling.

"Yeah. Why?"

"We've been trying to get your attention for the past ten minutes."

"Oh." 

"Yeah. Time to go." I stood and felt Liam wrap his arm around my waist. 

I decided that I wouldn't fall asleep in the van on the way since it was only five minutes away. 

I leaned my head against Louis' shoulder. 

Before I knew it we were at the studio. We ere being rushed into the room where we record. We had decided that Zayn would record first, then Louis, then Liam, then Me, and last but not least, Harry. 
*

I walked in from going to the bathroom and sat next to Harry on the couch. I sat on his lap, and rested my head on his shoulder. 

"You alright Ni?" I shrugged. "What's wrong?"

"Tired." I lied yet again.
*

(Harry's POV)

I knew Niall wasn't telling the entire truth, but I decided that I wouldn't push him. Liam was in recording and Niall was next. 

I could feel some heat radiating off Niall. I moved my free hand up to feel his forehead. 

I quickly moved my hand away at the sudden heat radiating off his flesh. 

"Louis?"

"Ye,s my Hazzabear?" He replied with a cheeky little grin on his face.

"Does Niall feel warm to you?"He stood and placed his hand on Niall's forehead. 

"Yeah. He does." Louis gently shook Niall's shoulder. "Nialler, babe. I need you to wake up.
*

(Louis' POV)

I convinced Niall to wake up. But, once he opened his eyes I could see tears threatening to fall. 

"Nialler, babe. What's wrong?" I asked taking him off Harry's lap, and sat him on my lap.

"I have a massive headache." I could barely hear him, even though he was 10 inches away from me. 

"How long have you had a headache?" 

"All day..." 

"Awe, love, why didn't you say anything?"

"Didn't want you to worry."
*

(No POV)

Let's just say. That at the end of the say, the lads took Niall home and gave him lots of love and cuddles till he felt better.