Potholes and broken feet. (Narry centric/OT4)

I would like to thank alygleeson_ for the prompt! I really loved writing this!

I hope you enjoy!
*

(Harry's POV)

Today I was walking with Niall in the park while Louis and Liam did an interview. 

"Harreh!" Niall yelled.

"Yeah, babe?"

"You wanna see me do a cartwheel?"

"Alright, but be careful." I warned. 

It all happened so fast. 

First Niall was all happy. 

Then he was screaming out in pain.

I jogged over to Niall, not seeing the pothole in the sidewalk. Once I stepped in the pothole I cringed in pain, but made sure Niall didn't see. 

"Niall? Are you alright? What hurts?"

"My foot. Harry... Help me." I picked Niall up not caring about the pain in my own foot, and started to carry Niall home. 
*

We were almost home when I felt my foot give in. I heard a crack, and both Niall and I went down. 

"Harry? Are you alright?"

"Hurts." 

"What hurts?"

"My foot." I looked over to see Niall's facial expression drop. "I'm okay, this is all going to be okay. I'll call Liam and see if they can come pick us up alright?" Niall nodded. 

(Liam is in bold, and Harry is  normal)

"Hello?"

"Liam, Niall and I need help."

"Why? What happened?"

"I'll tell you when you get here. We're on the sidewalk near the park... Please hurry."

"We'll be there soon."

"They're on there way." I looked over to see that Niall had tears running down his face. "Oh, love." I spoke softly, slowly making my way over to Niall without letting me foot hit the ground, and also being careful of his foot also.

"Did you step in the pothole, too?"

"Yeah, I did." I heard a chuckle come from Niall. "What's so funny?"

"We're clumsy... First it was my knee, and now this." We sat there laughing at each other's stupid comments trying to forget the pain. 
*

We were sat there for about five more minutes when the familiar car of Louis parked next to the sidewalk. 

"Niall, Harry? Are you guys alright?" Liam spoke.

"No, we're clumsy idiot." Niall laughed.

"What did you guys do?" Louis asked.

"We both screwed up our feet. Niall, did a cartwheel into pothole. I stepped in the pothole wrong. Now we both have injured feet."

"Can either of you walk?"

"I don't know if Niall can, but I know that I can't walk." I watched as Louis helped Niall stand. 

"Lou, I don't know if I can." Niall spoke. 

"Let's just try, alright?" Niall nodded, and took a step with his injured foot. He screamed out in pain, a heartbreaking scream. "Hospital... For the both of you."
*

(At the hospital; Louis' POV)

I was with Niall waiting for the doctor to come back with the X-Ray results. Niall had dried tear tracks left on his face form when the doctor took the x-rays. It was silent except for the rare sniffle coming from Niall. I held his hand in my hand, rubbing my thumb over his knuckles, trying to be as comforting as possible. 

There was soft knock at the door and in walked Liam and Harry. Harry had a bulky gray book on his right foot. 

"Hi guys."

"Hey. How are you Harry."

"Good. The doctor said I have broken the Accessory Navicular. How's Niall?" 

"Haven't gotten the results back yet." I stated. 

"Has he been crying?" Liam asked, his Daddy Direction mode kicking in. 

"Yeah, he cried when he got the x-ray taken, since it hurt so bad." Liam gave him a sympathetic look, and leaned up against the wall next to wear Harry sat. 
*

We sat there chatting amongst ourselves when the doctor walked in, with a short black boot in hand. 

"Niall here has a stress fracture in the sesamoid bones. He will have to wear this boot for about eight weeks, and since this is a stress fracture he will have to be a little more careful with his foot." We all nodded and along and the doctor showed Niall all the different parts of the boot and what not. 

I could tell the movements of Niall's foot hurt as the tears pooling in his eyes. I made my way over to Niall and pulled him into my arms. 

"Let's get you guys home, alright?" I spoke as Harry leaned against Liam leading the way out the door. I took my arm and wrapped it around Niall's waist, and Niall placed his arm around my shoulders.
*

(Liam's POV)

I was getting some ice for our injured boys, and I heard a cry of pain from the living room. I dropped what I doing and rushed into the room. I saw Harry was rubbing Niall's back as Niall rested his foot about the ground. 

"What happened?"

"I dropped my phone on the floor, and accidentally put to much pressure on my foot." I laughed and walked by into the kitchen to get the two bags of ice. 

I knew these next few weeks were going to be a struggle, but its nothing that we can't get through together. 

As a family.
*

I hope you guys enjoyed this! Sorry for the long wait! I love writing this, and I had to read it over and over again to make sure that everything made sense!

Don't forgot to leave a prompt down in the comments, or send them into my inbox!

Thanks for reading!