The Crash(Zianourry/Niall Centirc;Part 2)

(Pauls' POV)

I was sitting in the boys flat waiting for them to return. I watch some football(soccer) when my phone started ringing.

"Hello?"

"Hi. Is this Paul Higgins?"

"Yes. Who is this?"

"I'm a nurse at London Bridge Hospital." My heart instantly dropped. "I'm calling for Louis Tomlinson, Zayn Malik, Liam Payne, Niall Horan, and Harry Styles, they've been in a car accident."

"I'm on my way." I quickly hung up the phone and ran out the door, getting in to my car a speeding to the hospital.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

I rushed into the hospital instantly see Louis, Zayn and Harry sitting in the waiting room.

"Are you guys okay? Where are Liam and Niall?"

"We're fine. We haven't heard anything about Niall and Liam, though." Louis explained.

"Friends and family of Liam Payne?" Louis and I stood walking over to the doctor.

"How is he?" Louis instantly asked.

"He's fine know. He had some internal bleeding, which is all fixed now. He has a broken arm and dislocated shoulder, all on his left side. And to top it all off, a mild concussion." I was shocked he hadn't been hurt worse.

"Can we see him?" I asked wanting to see the younger lad.

"Of course. I would take you to his room, but I have another surgery to preform. His room is 247 on the second floor." I nodded in thanks. Louis had already walked back over to Harry and Zayn.

"I already told them about Liam."

"Alright, let's go see him."

Louis helped Harry stand up while Zayn passed him is crutches.

We took the elevator to the second floor and followed the sign that led us in the right direction. I found Liam's room.

"Hey buddy."

"Hey." He whispered probably tired from the surgery and all that's happened today.  "Do you have any news on Niall?"

"Sadly I don't."

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
(Few Hours Later; no POV)

They boys and Paul sat talking in Liam's room until he fell asleep. There was s knock at the door, and a doctor walked in.

"Niall Horan is able to see visitors. Mr.Higgins may I speak with you outside?"

"Of course." Paul answered wanting to know what's wrong with Niall.

"I would like you to know that Niall is stable. He just go out of surgery, he has a lot of internal bleeding. He has a broken elbow, which doesn't require surgery. He also has broken both leg, both require surgery. His right leg is broken in four spots, that leg needs a long leg cast. His left leg has been broken in two spots both near the ankle, which requires a short leg cast. Niall also has a mild concussion."

"When will he get the other two surgeries?"

"We will send him home until his stitches need to come out, and then we will set a surgery date. We will do one leg, then the next day we'll do the other."

"Ok. Can we see him?"

"Of course. I'm not sure if he is awake or not."

"Can I take Liam with me. He wants to see Niall."

"Yes, but make sure he uses the wheel chair behind the door." I nodded in thanks and walked back inside.

"Come on lads, we're gonna go see Niall. Liam, the doctor said that you can go see him as long as you go in a wheelchair." He nodded and threw the blankets off. Paul helped him into the wheelchair, and the made there way to Niall's room.

They were outside of his room and braced themselves for the worse. But what they saw a shocked them...