"Are you sick, too?" (Nouis Centric/OT4)

I would like to thank StaceyStonier for the prompt! I really enjoyed writing this, and I hope you all enjoy reading!

I hope you enjoy!
*

(Harry's POV)

I was sitting on the couch with Liam waiting for Niall and Louis to wake up. Liam and I both woke up at 8:30, like usual and it was currently 11 in the morning. 

"I'm going to wake them up. They'll sleep the day away, then they won't go to bed, and that'll cause them to be grumpy tomorrow when we have this to do." I nodded and followed Liam upstairs. 

We walked in to see Niall and Louis curled up against each other. Liam quietly walked to Niall's side of the bed, and shook his shoulder gently. 

"Niall, c'mon buddy. It's time to wake up." Niall just turned over so he was laying on his back. I watched as the movement of Niall moving woke Louis up. Before I could say anything Niall was throwing up all over the blankets that cover his lap. It was about 30 seconds before Louis was up and running to the bathroom. I quickly followed while Liam tended to Niall. 

"Harry. I don't like this." 

"I know, boo. Just let it all out. Then I'll get you some medicine and we can cuddle all day." 

Less than a minute later, Louis was flushing the toilet and leaning all his weight against me. I picked him up and carried him into the bedroom where Niall was silently crying his eyes out, and Liam was changing the sheets on the bed. 

"I'm going to take them downstairs and get them some medicine. You can join us when you've finished here." Liam only nodded. "C'mon Niall." I said, reaching my hand out for Niall to take as Louis had changed his position, so he was like a koala. I grabbed Niall's hand and led him down the stairs. 

I placed Louis on the couch and saw Niall had tears still running down his cheeks. 

"Awe, Nialler..." I cooed and pulled him in for a hug. "I'm going to get you guys some medicine. I want to sit here and don't move." I told them, helping Niall sit down, and covering them both up with a blanket. 

I was jogging up the stairs when I ran into Liam. 

"How are they?" 

"They're sitting on the couch. I'm going to get some medicine for them, if you could make something light for them to eat, and maybe some tea. That'd be great."

"I'm on it, mate." He said to me, and we both went our separate ways.
*

As I made my way back down stairs, I heard the noises of someone being sick. I walked into the living room to see both Niall and Louis throwing up into separate buckets. Liam sat in the middle of both rubbing their backs, and saying soothing things. I noticed a tray of tea and unbuttered toast sat on the coffee table. 

I walked over once they were done and handed Liam the thermometer, as I took both buckets that were filled with sick and cleaned them out.

(Liam's POV)

I took the thermometer that Harry had handed me. 

"Lou, open up so I can take you temperature." For once he obeyed and opened his mouth. 

I waited patiently for the beep, and taking it out of Lou's mouth. 

"103.1(39.5°C)... Not the best." I spoke softly. I turned to look at Niall. 

"Your turn Nialler." He just shook his head. "Please, once you're all better I get you Nandos..." He thought about it for a second before opening his mouth. 

Once again I waited for the beep. 

"103.9(39.9°C)... That not so good either."

"How are they?" Harry asked walking back in the room with two clean buckets in his hands.

"Louis has a fever of 103.1°F, and Niall has a fever of 103.9°F."

"Well, they should have some medicine." Harry said.
*

(A few hours later; Harry's POV)

Liam and I were sitting on the couch with our two sick boys. After we gave them the medicine they were both asleep. Louis, was using my lap as a pillow, and Niall was sitting on Liam with his head tucked into the crook of his neck. 

Niall had woken up a few time to empty the contents of his stomach, while Louis stayed asleep the entire time. 
*

It  was around the time we usually eat dinner when both Niall and Louis were both awake, and eating some soup that I had made for them. 
*

But this time tomorrow both boys were almost better, they were both still running a low grade fever, but other than that they were both completely fine. 
*

I hope you guys enjoyed this! I really enjoyed writing this!

Next is going to be a 'Part 3 of The Crash', I wasn't planning on a part three, but is was requested a lot. Then I have one more prompt to fill... So on that note, I could really use some prompts!

I would really want a prompt about Niall's fractured foot... But other than that I am open to anything. 

You can either comment down below, or messaging me in my inbox.

Thanks for reading!