Another A/N!

Hey guys! I'm not going to be updating today. I just have a lot on my mind at the moment, and I have no idea how to deal with any of it!

I'll catch you up: 

So a few weeks ago I went a "school summer trip" with a whole bunch of kids from my grade, and there was this boy who likes me. We got really close, and he asked me out. I knew this was coming, but I never really thought about it till that night. We were walking back up to out SEPARATE rooms, and he asked for a moment alone with me. He asked, and I told him that I would tell him the next day. 

So, I was going to tell him. But I never go the chance, since my friend thought I would be a good idea to tell him for me. 

That's where it all went down hill.. After she told him what I said, which was no, he sent me all of these text messages saying that I fucked up, and that it was all my fault that it would never worked out. 

So tonight, we finally resolved everything.
*

SO! 

Another reason that I didn't update was because I still don't feel good at all. It's actually worse than the other day, and I just didn't have the energy to update. I'm not sure if I will update, I will certainly try!
*

Also! I could use some more prompts! So send in your ideas, either by commenting down below, or messaging me!

Thank you guys!