We Won't Hurt You (Niall/Zianourry Centric)

I would like to thank havuong01 for the prompt. Sorry it took so long!

I hope you enjoy!
*

Louis, Zayn, Liam, and Harry were probably the scariest people Niall have ever seen.

Niall moved to London from Ireland to attend University. He had no clue on how something as scary as those four boys could get into such a good school.

Niall didn't dare go up to them and ask how they got here. Who would want to do such a thing?
*

It was the first actual day of school, and Niall woke up bright and early to make sure that he was prepared. He took a shower, and made sure that he had a good breakfast.

He packed his bag with all the things he thought that he would need for the day, and he walked out the door of his single dorm room, making sure that the door was locked on his way out.
*

Once he got to his first class, he made sure to sit right front and center. He was the first one there.

Then, the four boys Niall questioned walked in.

They sat right behind him.

Right behind him.

Why? Niall thought. Why right behind him? Why couldn't they sit in the very back of the classroom?
*

Another year, another year. Louis thought. Another year of this same old boring place.

Louis met up with his friends outside his dorm and together they walked to the first class of the day.

Louis really only had three friends: Liam, Zayn, and Harry. That's because everyone else thought that they were really scary.
*

Walking to class they glared at anyone who dared to look at them.

Once to class, Louis noticed that boy that seemed so innocent sitting right in the front of the room. Louis could tell that every time that they were in the same room as him that he tensed up, and got a look of worry on his face.
*

The class was full by the time that the bell rang, and the professor walked in. Niall relaxed.
*

Before he new it, the class was over and Niall was rushing out of the room want to leave.

Walking out of the room Niall ran into a tall, dark haired man.

"Sorry." He muttered, not wanting to make the older man mad.

"It's alright." Zayn replied. "Can I ask you a question?" Niall nodded. "Are you afraid of us?" Niall nodded. "I can tell you there is no need to be afraid of us... I guess this is just how people see us, but once you get to know us then you find out that Liam here is a big softie... Sometimes people get the wrong idea with all the tattoos, and leather jackets."

Niall just starred at Zayn face watching his lips move, but then suddenly spoke.

"I should be going..."
*

On the way to his next class, Niall started thinking; "What if they really are that bad, and I was just being really judgmental?"

When he got to his next class he was one of the first ones there. Again, he sat in the front of the room. Niall sat there for about five minutes when Liam walked in and sat right next to him. 

"Do you mind if I sit next to you?" Liam asked Niall.

"Not really." Niall shrugged. "Can I ask you a question?"

"Sure."

"Why do people find you and your friends so scary?" Niall asked, making direct contact with Liam for the first time. 

"I don't really know... I think it's just because we have lots of tattoo's and wear black most of the time.
*

It was on Niall's way back to his room after he had finished he had for the day. This was the first time he experienced trouble while he was at University. He was almost halfway back to his dorm when someone ran up behind him and threw him to the ground, and starting kicking and punching him. 

It seem like an endless beating, that just wouldn't stop. 

Niall was soon relieved when he heard the familiar voice of Zayn. The "bully" was quick to stop punching and kicking him and ran away as fast as he could. 

Niall felt warm hand grabbing his arms and helping him up. 

His knees buckled.

He then felt someone strong arms pick him up and start carrying him. 

Then, everything was black.
*

I hope you all enjoyed this! Sorry this took so long to write!

Thanks for reading!