Niam: Fights

(Niall's POV)

Liam had gone home for the weekend saying that he would be home on Sunday night. 

Well, here's to Sunday. I missed Liam so much. Louis was dealing with the same thing with Harry, he had gone home coming back tomorrow morning. 

I had asked Lou if he wanted to come over, hang out, and watch some films. It was about nine o'clock when I heard a car coming down the driveway. 

LIAM! Oh, how I missed him so much. I barely got any sleep while he was gone, but I didn't tell him anything when we Skype called last night, I didn't want him to worry. 

Lou and I were sat on the couch, Louis' head in my lap, he fell asleep like that after he cried, we both missed our boyfriends so much. He had a soft, fluffy blanket covering his entire body. I had left him there to get a cup of teal.

"Niall. How could you?!" I heard Liam say from the front door.

"What are you bloody talkin' about Li?"

"You were cheating on me while I was gone?! I knew something was wrong! Paddy! Drive me to Zayn's. I will be staying there tonight. Or longer, maybe Niall can convince me to come back!" I couldn't just let him walk out like that.

"NO! Li, its Louis. I promise." I say feeling tears falling down my face. 

"No Niall you had your chance! I'll be back tomorrow to collect my things." 

No. No. No. No. No. NO! 

I started to cry. Falling to the ground. Crying hysterically. 

"Niall?" I heard a voice say. "Niall? Are you okay?'

"Li-Liam. Le-lef-left." 

"What why?"

"He thought that I was cheating on him with some girl. He just left and didn't give a chance to explain or say anything." 

"Oh. Niall, I'm so sorry!" 

We sat there for maybe three hours before I could feel Louis picking me up, and carrying me to my bed. 

"Lou?"

"Yeah Ni?"

"Stay with me?"

"Sure."

************************

I woke up to the sun shining bright through the curtains. Louis was gone, I guess he was taking a shower since I could hear the water running in the bathroom. I woke up and checked my phone, realizing that we had to work today. Liam. I couldn't dare to seem him. I heard a knock at the door, must be Harry, or Paul. Or both.