It's okay to stop fighting. (Narry/Niall Centric)

I would like to thank paige_originalzz1D for the prompt! I'm sorry that it took so long!

I hope you enjoy!
*

(NO POV)

"I'll be back before you know it alright. I'll text and call you everyday to see how your doing. But promise me one thing while I'm gone." Harry spoke, tears threatening to fall.

"Anything." Niall returned.

"Keep fighting for me." Niall nodded. "Bye, Niall. See you soon."

"Bye Haz."
*

That was five months ago. Now, Harry's on a world tour and having an awesome time. He still talks to his younger brother everyday. Niall was diagnosed with Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia when he was 9, Harry was 11. Now, Niall is 16 and Harry is 18. The doctor's never thought that Niall would live this long. But, Harry and the rest of his family thought of it as a miracle. 

But when Harry had to go on tour, he was optimistic. 

Should he go?

Should he leave Niall?

But, Niall forced him to go. 

Niall, wanted him to go and live his life. 

Niall, didn't want to hold Harry back. 

But, Harry still had his doubts. Leaving Niall when he was in a vulnerable state, scared Harry, but he only wanted to make Niall happy. If Harry going to tour would make Niall happy, then Harry went on tour. 
*

Everything was going great, if anything Niall was improving. But, everyone knew that is could quickly turn around. 

Harry was happy, and Niall was happy. 

Until that one night. 

Niall started complaining that he was having trouble breathing. 

Then he started vomiting blood. 

No one. No one knew why. 

Niall wanted Harry, but he didn't want Harry to come all the way home and leave the tour. 

No one called Harry until Niall passed out. Niall passed out in the bathroom. Hit is head on sink, and earned himself a concussion. 

His mother, called Harry. 

Harry was quick to catch the next flight home.
*

Harry walked in the room, and what he saw surprised him. 

Niall was as white the sheet on him. 

Harry sat on the chair next to the bed, and took Niall's small hand in his. He prayed. He prayed that Niall would live past this. That he would beat this cancer, and live to see his 18th birthday. But everyone knew that the chances where unlikely. That Niall probably wouldn't live to see next week, let alone next month. 

"Haz..."  A weak voice spoke. 

"Niall." Harry lifted his head, and looked Niall straight in the eyes. "I'm sorry I wasn't here."

"It's okay. I would've happened eventually." 

"No.. No.. Don't talk like that."

A few minutes passed, Niall had fallen back to sleep. 

"Niall, little bro. I know this is hard on you. This is hard on all of us. But it's alright if you want to let go, and stop fighting. I understand. I understand. I will miss you so much. But, I will continue to do what you want me to do. I lo-" Harry was cut off my the high-pitched noised of the monitor. "Niall! HELP! PLEASE HELP!" Harry screamed.

People ran in. 

Two people bringing in a defibrillator. 

People screaming words that Harry didn't understand, except a few. 

"Clear!" 

and, "Time of death 8:52 PM."
*

Well that was tragic! 

I hope I made you cry... But I also hope you enjoyed!

Thanks for reading!!!