Prologue

𝔻 𝕀 𝕊 ℂ 𝕃 𝔸 𝕀 𝕄 𝔼 ℝ

I do not own any of the characters used in the book except my self created like venom and jihyun, the description or story doesn't reflect on how the idols are in real or live their life like.

Do not report the content since you are getting warned more than one times. Follow the warnings and rules if you trouble free reading.

𝕎 𝔸 ℝ ℕ 𝕀 ℕ 𝔾 𝕊

This book contains violence and explicit mature scenes, detailed descriptions of such and every genre used.

People with weak hearts or having problems reading violence are strictly warned to not continue if they do they will be at their own risk.

The chapters with violence are given warnings at the top before beginning so you can easily skip if you want to read the book without them.

ℂ 𝕆 ℙ 𝕐 ℝ 𝕀 𝔾 ℍ 𝕋 𝕊

©Venom_V

All rights reserved

DO NOT TRANSLATE THIS WORK. No translations are allowed whether for this or any other work of mine. Any translation found being done with or without asking will be considered stealing my works and you will be reported with a copyright infringement against you.

Thankyou so much for supporting and loving my work.

Borahae

_____________________________________

“What’s the use of coming here and staring at the ashes that had gone cold two years back Taehyung?” spoke Seokjin as he stood beside Taehyung who was sitting on his tiptoes over the large field filled with nothing but ashes.

His long slender fingers ran over the black left overs where once stood the large buildings of K.N.I.G.H.T.S. Taehyung sat there with face bare of any emotion. His concealed orbs shifted to his hand as he smudges the black substance on his fingertips.

“It’s just ruins now….”

“She lies in there somewhere Hyung.” Taehyung got up on his feet and turned towards Seokjin. His hazel orbs shone so bright in the light of the setting sun that it felt as if they are on fire.

“I won’t stop until I find her.” Taehyung walked forth only to stop hearing Seokjin.

“She’s dead”

“It doesn’t make a difference to me. Even If she’s dead she is still answerable to me, My culprit. And nothing can stop me until I seek my revenge, the revenge of betraying me….”

.

.

.

“Oppa?” spoke a mellow voice from behind as Jungkook was putting his jacket on that completed his full black attire and this type of outfit always spoke the sole reason to be his departure to the outside world.

Jungkook turned around to come across the beautiful hazel eyes bare of sort of darkness around them.

“Angel” He smiled pulling Angel(Venom) close and into his warm embrace as he stroked her soft hairs that rested above her shoulders slightly longer and dangling by the sides of her jaw. She hugged him back closing her eyes finding the comfort of being protected.

“Are you going out again?” she asked in a quiet voice.

“Yes, but Jimin is here he will take care of you okay, don’t worr-…”

“Oppa, I-….” She broke the hug and looked up into Jungkook’s eyes. Pure innocence and beauty was what could be seen at first.

“I-I want to go to…” the said made the smile instantly drop from Jungkook’s face.

“I want to go out too, please take me with-….”

“NO” A stern response made Angel flinch slightly as Jungkook took his arms off of her existence and turned to put in the rest of his stuff in the duffle bag.

“I-I will be safe with you-…”

“I SAID NO, there is no fucking way you are leaving this house. I have told you many times before Angel.” Jungkook spoke sternly that made Angel feel so small infront of him.

“But-…”

“THE WORLD OUTSIDE IS NOT AS SWEET AS JIMIN OR JIHYUN, THAT IS HARSHER AND CRUELLER THAN YOU CAN EVEN IMAGINE.”

“But I’ll be safe with you-…”

“I said NO and that’s final.” Jungkook grabbed the duffel bag and taking long strides he walked out of the room as the sound of his steps still echoed in the hallway.

Angel never understood why Jungkook would always become livid whenever she would ask him if she can go out. this only made her more curious to know why?

.

.

.

[A/N: So finally for those who were dying for part 2, welcome to my venom series part 2 I hope you have a good time reading it. Enjoy, love and support my work. Thankyou! ]

-----------------------------------------------------------

ℑ𝔶𝔞𝔫𝔨𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔡𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔳𝔬𝔱𝔢 𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔪𝔢𝔫𝔱 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔞𝔡𝔡 𝔱𝔬 𝔶𝔬𝔲𝔯 𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔡𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔩𝔦𝔰𝔱𝔰.
ℑ𝔞𝔨𝔢𝔠𝔞𝔯𝔢
𝔖𝔞𝔯𝔞𝔫𝔤𝔥𝔞𝔢, 𝔅𝔬𝔯𝔞𝔥𝔞𝔢
𝔜𝔬𝔲𝔯 𝔟𝔢𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢𝔡 𝔞𝔲𝔱𝔥𝔬𝔯
𝕍𝕍

𝔇𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔡: 05/09/2021
-------------------------------------------------------------

𝔇𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔡: 05/09/2021-------------------------------------------------------------