00- New life

[A/N: Angel and Venom are one person. I'll be using both names so don't get confused.]

White.

It was all white.

The roof, the walls and the ceramic tiles on the floor.

White were the dust particles that floated in the air carelessly and white were the statues being brushed clean.

“Angel?” Jimin chirped in the quiet atmosphere making a pair of hazel orbs peek out from over the statues shoulder as Venom slid out from behind it coming in the view now.

Chocolate Brown locks chopped into a shoulder cut, eyes bare of any darkness and only radiating sun kissed gleam. Pale face and rosy lips.

“Yes Jimin.” A wide smile stretched on her lips that utterly spoke innocence and beauty. Pure of any sort of evil, this was someone new, someone too pure for this world.

“How much is left? Lunch is ready and you know Jihyun doesn’t eats without you on the table.” Jimin spoke with a warm smile as he brushed the white chalky dust off of the girl’s cheek making her smile to the warm gesture.

“Oh, I can always continue later, no worries.” Venom dusted her hands together making the chalky powder diffuse in the air once again as she turned her head to look back at the room filled with these white statues she made all with her own hand. Leaving the quite opaque white eyes to stare at eachother she left the room and walked out with Jimin.

Washing up and dressing into a white loose top with pink small flowers printed over it, a pair of blue jeans to go with. She left her room and jogged down the stairs to step into the kitchen.

“Angel you are so lazy, you make me wait so much.” Complained a seven years old Jihyun as he rested his face over his palms while his elbows rested over the table.

“I’m sorry.” Venom smiled as she took her seat next to Jihyun while Jimin placed her food infront of her with a plate holding four circular disc like tablets and a glass of water along it.

“Nope, apology denied…”

“Jihyun don’t…” Jimin shook his head while he stroked Venom’s hairs and stared at his son as if conveying a message that Jihyun did understand and curled his lip outwards into a pout.

“Would Icecream earn me an apology then?” Venom questioned smiling towards Jihyun who radiated with happiness hearing her as she took the fork in her hand stabbing it through the already bite sized cut down meat in her plate.

It was always like this as far as she remembered, Jimin would always serve her food that was ready to be eaten without chopping or slicing. Even if she asked Jimin not to over work, for some unknown reasons he never stopped doing that.

Some unknown reasons to which she was the only oblivious one.

For some unknown reasons, there was near even a single small knife or blade visible in the crockery.

And well what Jungkook, Jimin and Jihyun knew, this new version of Venom as Angel didn’t know.

Why?

Well, what happened two years back left too many deep wounds. The world of today was exactly the opposite from the world of that night.

The night that turned the lives of many upsides down.

Indeed, it was chaotic and indeed it left a great impact.

With the rise of new devils setting the chess board to square one. To play a nasty game of revenge once again. But this time it was gonna be the one out of hate, hurt and anger with outcomes like…. Well that only fate would get to decide.

The brightest day is to turn into the darkest night. The night where the evil lurked through the streets and alleyways of Seoul. That being a main reason why the Jeon family was now settled in Busan away from the blazing lights of Seoul where they fed the angel born out of the darkness.

Even if the new Angel born was innocent and pure, her origin sill was that of a devil. Even If an Angel, she was living the perfect happy life that she thought always has been like this from as long as she remembers, at the end of the day she was and is Venom.

And she is to return to her origin one day.
When? Once again, that is something the fate has to decide.

Angel, the new version of Venom is a citizen of the city of Busan. She recognizes herself as the part of Jeon family mainly consisting of three people.

Jeon Jungkook who claims to be her brother and angel believes he is really his brother even if she doesn’t remembers ever seeing him.

Jeon Jimin, Jungkook’s husband and Angel’s bestfriend.

And lastly their adopted son, Jeon Jihyun, a cute fluff ball Angel has always seen jumping around her shedding love to her weak soul from as long as she remembers.

These are the only three humans Angel has ever seen around her. For some unknown reasons, she has never seen another face other than these and how the Jeons never let her proceed with the idea of stepping out of their cottage. What Angel ever saw ever the calm waves of the sea and how they kept kissing the sand leaving patterns over or the statues she would carve out off the big bulks of chalky cubes that Jungkook and Jimin brought her. Those half faced statues even expressed how she is oblivious of the world that resides on the other side of the thick forest that separated the Jeon cottage from the rest of the globe.
How come everything changed so much within the span of just two years.

Venom being Angel

Jeon family now living in Busan instead of Seoul

Absence of Hoseok, Yoongi, Seokjin most importantly Kim Taehyung.

No sign of anything that related back to the two story of Two mafias, blood thirsty soulless mafias.

Where did that all go?

The answers to every question lies in the darkness of that night two years back when the burning ashes kissed the smokey hues high in the sky.

The night both Kim Taehyung and Venom died.

Kim Taehyung dead?

The mystery just continued….

-----------------------------------------------------------

ℑ𝔶𝔞𝔫𝔨𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔡𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔳𝔬𝔱𝔢 𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔪𝔢𝔫𝔱 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔞𝔡𝔡 𝔱𝔬 𝔶𝔬𝔲𝔯 𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔡𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔩𝔦𝔰𝔱𝔰.
ℑ𝔞𝔨𝔢𝔠𝔞𝔯𝔢
𝔖𝔞𝔯𝔞𝔫𝔤𝔥𝔞𝔢, 𝔅𝔬𝔯𝔞𝔥𝔞𝔢
𝔜𝔬𝔲𝔯 𝔟𝔢𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢𝔡 𝔞𝔲𝔱𝔥𝔬𝔯
𝕍𝕍

𝔇𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔡: 05/09/2021
-------------------------------------------------------------

𝔇𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔡: 05/09/2021-------------------------------------------------------------