38-"Love Maze"

"Didn't think I would see you so soon, My Love" The smirk that kissed his smooth lips left Venom to furrow her brows as she peered forth to Inferno and his men surrounding them slowly. He flung the burning card of Pit's invitation in his hand and stared forth at the girl with a veiled face.

Sapphire sighed in relief witnessing the arrival of the one he was waiting for. But he was surely making a mistake thinking the demon by his side could ever be defeated.

"Likewise, Lord of Flames" She pushed Sapphire behind her not realizing the true traitor here, and walked forth to decrease the distance between herself and Inferno.

"I highly doubt you have any business here, so why are you here?" She questioned keeping a cautious gaze around.

"Oh, I actually have business here you see, and luckily I am right on time for hunting" Spoke the raven head all while the nasty smirk stayed stuck to his lips.

"I have grown very fond of hunting recently"

"Hunting? What?"
Inferno leaned closer and came face to face with the girl who didn't seem to flinch or make an effort to move back.

"You" He spoke in a mere whisper and launched forth to grab the girl. Venom was not ready for such a situation neither she foresaw his intentions. Her instincts kicked in fast as soon as she felt his touch and reacted against it slipping right out of his hands. The veil was yanked off leaving her identity exposed to which Inferno gave off a soft chuckle and hurled it away.

"These hazel eyes, oh these pretty eyes, eyes of a traitor, I can recognize them anywhere and everywhere"

"This feeling of being betrayed burnt my soul day and night, I remember how crazy I had gone wanting to quench this thirst for revenge, and look now, it's just a hand away" He gave off a soft chuckle.

"Betrayal? Looks like you have lost your memory along with your senses. I never shot you like a backstabber Kim Taehyung, I never left you dying in the puddle of your own blood, I wasn't the one to sacrifice the so-called true love, do not call me a betrayer"

The said left Inferno to fume in rage.

"YOU USED ME, YOU TOYED WITH ME, L-LOOK WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ME. I CAN'T EVEN RECOGNIZE MY OWN SELF. CAN YOU FUCKING SEE?" He screamed at the top of his lungs.

Venom was quiet she knew no matter how many times she would deny it he will not buy it so all she gave him was silence. It's a lost cause to try and explain it to him. She had to just push him away now.

"That's all in the past now and I made everything clear that night, we are done so stop beating around the bush" Her gaze was cold and strange. So strange and bizarre that it only drove Inferno more to the edge to see those eyes with some other emotion rather than cold-heartedness. Even if just pain.

"Oh, do you perhaps think, I'm your little lover boy too desperate for Mommy huh?" The teasing snicker on his lips brought Venom to flare her nostrils, she remained with firm steps while Sapphire backed off perceiving the tense environment.

"Oh no Honey, Kim Taehyung was the naïve one, not me, I am the one made by you and you forgot to tame me you see, so I have grown fond of the idea of hating you, and I destroy what I hate"

"You hate me? I heard that in time we hate that which we often fear. Perhaps it's not the hate but fears you have of me, Kim Taehyung, fear of being toyed with..." The words left Inferno to grit his teeth so hard that they would snap off if he applied any more pressure.

"You know the opposite of love is not hate. Hate is just love gone bad. The real reverse of love is apathy. When you don't give a damn and I don't give a damn about you anymore. So, don't let me hate you because when I do, I hate murderously and I will not stop from killing you" She shoved a hand to his chest making the guy stumble back.