14-"Reopened wounds"

"H-help me... Please." The pained whimper followed right after brought Inferno to look down at the figure pressed against his well built chest. Pale hands fisting on the fabric of his jacket were shaking. The dark crimson velvety liquid splashed against the white curtains of her skin stood in contrast shinning in the headlights of his bike. Feminine breathing that felt so ragged and heavy, Inferno heard every exhale that boomed against his chest.

"Please."

And he broke from his trance making his orbs hide behind the windows of his eyelids. The action left his orbs to gloss up from the rising moisture.

It took him just a minute to come back to his original self as Inferno grabbed the pair of hands latching on to him and hauled them away from his existence.

"Get your fucking hands off of me." He sneered pushing the figure off of him glaring as if boring holes into their skull.

The figure stumbled as soon as the support was snatched away from her and she fell on to the ground face first to which the shaking palms met the hard concrete infront of her.

Inferno felt absolutely pissed off to how the person had guts to touch him just like that.

"Do you have a death wish or what Huh?" He roared sliding out the firearm in the back of his pants, Inferno pressed the nozzle of the gun right to the head of the hooded figure while she stayed on her knees with palms pressed forth. The tremor through her body was so obvious that Inferno saw her locks practically swaying with the vibrations.

"I will fucking blast your little brains-...."

"Blargh~"

Inferno was cut off from speaking in the middle as he heard the person wretch and cough after puking. The dark grainy concrete dipped into the velvety crimson warmth that was splashed over it as the figure puked more and more blood over it. Inferno saw how the figure trembled puking blood in front of her.

A pained cry escaped her lips and she fell onto her side closing those almond eyes hiding the honey orbs Inferno had once-.....

WAIT!

It felt like everything around him became quiet, even the silence itself.

The murmurs of the passing breeze or a distant honk of the car, the chirp of a flying bird or the whimpers of the girl.

Everything silenced itself as the fake fiery orbs peered forth towards the face of the person he was madly searching for the past 27 months day and night.

Thump Thump Thump...

Flashbacks after flashbacks struck his mind like boulders.

Her smile.

Her laughter.

Her stares and gazes.

Her scent, touch and whispers.

Those words and her embrace.

Those moments and that intimacy.

Those kisses and touch of the skins against eachother.

Everything bombarded on him as if someone threw a stack of photographs into the air making the guy see them all one after the other swaying in the air.

His heart was beating painfully fast that it deafened his ears to the surrounding sounds and even his own inner voice.

Thump Thump Thump...

Inferno peered forth towards the pale face glowing in the headlights of his bike.

Porcelain skin flawlessly smooth.

Dark brows and long lashes sitting on the crowns of her eyes that were closed with tears rolling down.

Button nose and plump lips that dazzled with the blood that dripped down her mouth.

She was there.

Infront of him, right infront of him, in his reach like he always wanted.

But-

Why is she here? like this?

Why is she-...

She was-... Dead-...

"Sarang" His voice shook as the familiar yet oddly strange name rolled off his tongue. A wave of chills run up his spine kissing the knobs turning them in the way.

Inferno felt his own self a stranger to him.
Ofcourse he would cause it was not him at all.

"S-sarang?" Taehyung leapt forth instantly falling on his knees as hard concrete struck his bones while the gun slipped past his fingers and collided with the hard rocky surface.

"Sar-Sarang?" Taehyung reached forth grabbing the girl by her shoulders he pulled her limp figure to himself as his strong arms found themselves wrapped around her existence pulling her against his chest. Taehyung never knew when two thick streams of colorless pain in the form of tears had crawled out of his eyes and trickled down breaking from the sharpness of his jaw. Her head Hung backwards making the red liquid slither down her neck from her chin with her eyes still closed to her unconscious state.

"Sarang-..."

His voice broke making a thick gulp getting stuck in his throat causing him to suffocate to the feeling.

"I-Its y-you" His slender yet shaking and cold fingertips brushed against the skin of her cheek. The feeling was same.

Same as the day he first placed his hands around her cheeks to stare in those honey orbs of million suns.

Same as the day he caressed her cheeks before pulling her close to press his lips against the crown of her head.

Same as the day he stroked it in her sleep.

Same as the day when he cupped her face to fasten the seal of their love with a kiss.

It was the same.

It never changed.

"Sarang-Argh~" The sudden intruding force made him bite his tongue breaking the chain of his words as a harsh blow of something striking the back of his head was received.

"Aah~"Taehyung shrieked to the sudden burst of pain in the back of his skull, his arms unwrapped from the body of the girl he held close and reached back to grab his head that felt like being sliced into two.

"Argh~Sa-sarang-aah~"Taehyung fell down on his side with a blurry vision clouded with dark spots while he reached a hand forth towards the figure of his long lost love who was being...

"W-wait, No... D-don't"

He couldn't see the faces of those men but he clearly saw them pulling the girl away from him and before Taehyung could protest more, he was pushed into the valley of dark silence quietening any pleads he made.

-----------------------------------------------------------

ℑ𝔶𝔞𝔫𝔨𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔡𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔳𝔬𝔱𝔢 𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔪𝔢𝔫𝔱 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔞𝔡𝔡 𝔱𝔬 𝔶𝔬𝔲𝔯 𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔡𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔩𝔦𝔰𝔱𝔰.
ℑ𝔞𝔨𝔢𝔠𝔞𝔯𝔢
𝔖𝔞𝔯𝔞𝔫𝔤𝔥𝔞𝔢, 𝔅𝔬𝔯𝔞𝔥𝔞𝔢
𝔜𝔬𝔲𝔯 𝔟𝔢𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢𝔡 𝔞𝔲𝔱𝔥𝔬𝔯
𝕍𝕍

𝔇𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔡: 18/1/2022
-------------------------------------------------------------

𝔇𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔡: 18/1/2022-------------------------------------------------------------