07- Silent Escape

It was silent

Silent as the hollow darkness spreading through the Jeons house at the moment where everyone slept peacefully at this hour of the night. The soft breathing of the raven haired male was what grazed Jimin's bare shoulder yet it was more calming than disturbing that it put him more to sleep.

Jungkook hugged Jimin more into himself pressing their barely bodies together under the silk sheets and soft blanket concealing their warmth to themselves yet the warmth only stayed behind their closed doors.

A puff of hot breath escaped her warm cherry red parted lips and solidified into the cold moist breezing striking her porcelain skin tinting it red as Angel peered out the large window, her warm breath seemed to form a steaming cloud cutting through the cold.

It was 15 minutes past 1 in the night when she stood by the large window that opened from the west wall of the upper corridor down to the beachy sand of the sea forth. Of course there was no window in her room or even Jihyun's room considering she sometimes sleep there, the Jeons made sure to take necessary precautions yet they did underestimate the girl they had been trying hard to disconnect from her origin.

"Just once, I promise it will only be once Oppa." She muttered under her breath as Angel peered forth towards the dark sky where chunks of dark clouds floated carelessly.

"I want to go and see it. Just a glance I promise."

"You wouldn't take me or tell me anything, otherwise I wouldn't be leaving like this."

"I have questions and I need to know if they really do relate back to me or not."

Turning her head back towards the corridor, the hazel orbs peered forth through the soft bangs that kept kissing her face swaying with the breeze.

"He won't be bothered much right?" Looking back towards the master bedroom's closed door Angel questioned herself in a soft breath.

A stressed sigh was what left her warm lips and she already knew the answer to that question, she knew she will be facing his wrath once she comes back home.

Despite the consequences, she still dared to act against her brother's warning. After all it was Venom at the end, just a forced memory loss cannot make her lose her instincts too.

Glancing back at the wall, she saw the clock strike 30 minutes past 1 now.

Is this the right thing to do? She thought as her freezing hands rested on the window sill.

Are they really lying to me?

What if they are not my real family and holding me captive, but why? Why would they do such a thing? it's rude.

No, no way that's true, they feel less of a stranger now.

But, why'd they feed me those weird medicines and are still caging me like this.

It doesn't feels like I have always been here or stayed like this.

"Ugh, I can't... I need to find answers, I can't sit back and pretend as if everything is alright"

"I need to-...."

The sound of a door creaking open brought Angel to snap her head towards the corridor, her heartbeat sped instantly making her heart thump against her chest, as the doubts of getting caught kissed her consciousness.

Jihyun walked out of his room rubbing his eyes as he dragged his lazy feet caged in soft fluffy slippers, grabbing the empty glass he closed the door with one eye shut while turning and walking down the corridor sleepily.

A wave of chills ran through his existence making the boy shudder to the feeling as he felt the chilly air hug him from the side. His head crooked to the side and his brows knitted.

"Who left the window open? Geez, It's freezing here." shuddering he muttered under his breath glancing around the corridor yet he saw no one in his sight.

"I swear I am the only kid here yet I have to act the most responsible, elders these day..." Shaking his head in disappointment, Jihyun slid the window close and turn to walk back towards kitchen to grab a sip.

Meanwhile Angel hung from the window sill with both hands clutching on the ledge while her legs swayed in the air. Hands now slipping from the ledge as she breathed heavily fearing to fall from the height she was on. She couldn't seem to interpret the next step for being in it all too abrupt.

And even before she could think of what to do, her hands..... Slipped making her existence drop down into the breeze.

A gasp left her mouth followed by a shriek until her hand came in contact with the metal pipe poking out of the lower ledge, she instantly grasped on it as her fragile existence swung over the pipe and she landed on the grassy ground on her feet squatting down with hands forth pressing to the ground from stopping herself to roll over.

How did she do that? She was amazed herself.

She has never done something so acrobatic like this before. As long as she remembers, there was nothing like this she practiced or even played. Leave that alone, she never even climbed those coconut trees, Jihyun climbed even because she wasn't allowed to. then how?
Looking at her hands, Angel breathed in and out heavily feeling the breeze cut through her warm insides. A soft breathy laughter escaped her lips.

"That was awesome." Smiling looking up towards the far of ledge of her drop, Angel got up setting the backpack in place she rubbed her palms on the material of her jeans and pulled the hoodie cap over as the small beads of chilly rain struck the earth quietly. She ran forth towards the belt of thick trees glancing back towards the house as if it would grow legs all of sudden and run after her.

Yet, that never happened as the feminine breathing faded into the thick silence while the Jeons kept sleeping peacefully.

-----------------------------------------------------------

ℑ𝔶𝔞𝔫𝔨𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔡𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔳𝔬𝔱𝔢 𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔪𝔢𝔫𝔱 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔞𝔡𝔡 𝔱𝔬 𝔶𝔬𝔲𝔯 𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔡𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔩𝔦𝔰𝔱𝔰.
ℑ𝔞𝔨𝔢𝔠𝔞𝔯𝔢
𝔖𝔞𝔯𝔞𝔫𝔤𝔥𝔞𝔢, 𝔅𝔬𝔯𝔞𝔥𝔞𝔢
𝔜𝔬𝔲𝔯 𝔟𝔢𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢𝔡 𝔞𝔲𝔱𝔥𝔬𝔯
𝕍𝕍

𝔇𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔡: 24/10/2021
-------------------------------------------------------------

𝔇𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔡: 24/10/2021-------------------------------------------------------------