Important Announcement

Hi dear devils of mine!

I hope you are having the time of your spicy life being on the loose. I know you all have been waiting desperately for an update and I have received a pile of requests too.

But, I want to share something with you and I feel like readers and authors have this connection that they can understand eachother better.

So the thing is that, Venom Series is my first ever book or piece of writing. I was so happy to finish pt 1 and moving to pt 2 with so much motivation. As I wrote and wrote I found that I created web words and induced my poetic skills in the writing. Pt 2 has a much more mature touch to it and pt 1 feels so amateur to me. Especially the starting chapters.

Also that at times my own piece of writing become my motivation to do better and pt 1 lacking my these skills is only killing my motivation for pt 2.

So, I have decided to Edit pt 1 with rewriting chapters adding new details, more dialogue, word webs, poems and just much more. I want to remove this amateur touch to it. So both parts are on same level.

I have been recently updating the chapters of part 1, I did three chapters so far and I will continue editing it until the end.

Over all the storyline is not changing but many scenes and dialogues are changed and I can assure it's much better than before.

Each updated chapter is marked a ✔️ in it's name tag. So you will know which one are edited and which ones are left.

Personally, I feel so satisfied with every chapter being rewritten in its better form and it's motivating me to do better. This will greatly impact pt 2 but in a positive way.

I really hope so you will support my decision. And continue to love my works.

I will try my best to rewrite or 1 fast and move to pt 2 as I know I left you all on a cliff hanger. And trust me I have tried to write but my focus keeps diverting to how pt 1 is not up to my expectations now. Hence I decided to rewrite it first.

You will find the edited chapters much better than how they were before. And I'm sure you will enjoy them better.

Thankyou ya'all for your patience, love and support.

VV over and out!