24-"Guilt"

Anxious, fretful and restless he was.

The fire that blazed in his red eyes was stronger than that of the burning furnace of his fully furnished suite that was a pile of mess right now. Once again he caused a chaos that resembled the one inside of him. In the middle of the Seoul, the middle of the dark city that consumed him. It was too suffocating for him to stay in Busan after what happened last evening, It drove his sanity to extinction the more he thought of the moments that now resided in the past, his dreading past.

It hurts.

I-I don’t want to feel it.

Taehyung whimpered on the inside while Inferno….

A loud scream boomed inside the dark void rattling the walls that trembled under the fear of the dark Lord.

“IT SHOULDN’T HURT, I’M NOT WEAK, NOT WEAK LIKE YOU KIM TAEHYUNG”

Inferno breathed heavily and turned around, his forehead now glistening with sweat beads as he rubbed him palm over his face, he strolled across the room fast shattering the glass and liter under his boots.

“Don’t want to feel it”

“No, no…. go away, go away”

Inferno slid down, his back pressed against the footboard of the bed, as he slid his slender fingers through his hairs, he pulled at them, rocking his body back and forth.

“Too much feelings”

No…. go away.

He tugged at his hairs viciously.

Numb…. Numb

I need to feel numb.

I want to feel nothing.

He looked around hysterically breathing as if a wounded hound running through the jungles for escape.

How could I be weak infront of her? HER? SHE SAW ME BEING WEAK.

Utter frustration was what cruised through his body while his senses were thwarted leaving his body to tremble to the feeling driving him edgy and insane. How he wished time would just turn around and he could just wipe away that memory of the last moments. All he ever wished was to be strong…. strong infront of her yet he failed miserably, all these years he longed for this night to end so he could escape his nightmare but it just seemed more and more difficult by every passing day.

All he ever wanted was to escape her playhouse.

The tag of being her toy clawed down his throat reaching to his heart to be nailed to him forever yet Inferno resisted. He wanted to escape it yet he failed… miserably.

Pain.

I need pain to kill this pain.

I want it, I need it….

“I’M NOT WEAK I AM INFERNO YOU HEAR ME” He screamed smashing the liquor bottle into the furnace feeding the blaze that ignited sky high and poured out like a fire beast trying to unleash itself.

“I WILL NEVER BE WEAK”

“NOT LIKE YOU CERTAINLY YOU KIM TAEHYUNG” Even if alcohol painted his senses different colors of insanity, he felt too sober to sense everything.

His hands bled painting the canvas of his fate red. It was the pain that oozed out of his wounded hands, the furnace and the tears that trickled down his red eyes.

It was the pain and anger that blossomed inside of him driving him senseless every passing minute.

His thoughts would have eaten him up if it was not for the knock on the door.