39-"Damnation & Death"

[Song Suggestion: "Paralyzed" by Teflon Sega]

The once white statues that witnessed the innocent hazel eyes too focused to carve a story in the blocks of white chalks to draw paths to the past, stories that stayed incomplete like the faceless carved white silence and lost chunks of her memory now stood in between the dark walls watching the same pair of hazel eyes with darkness fuming from them, her hands were shining with the crimson dark velvety liquid that dripped slowly from her fingertips as her figure stayed dangling over the swing seat placed at the rear end of the room.

Head dangling down with her eyes stuck forth to the view. A bit too beautiful for the normal eye to see.

The swing wavered back and forth lazily giving a hushed squeak with her figure sprawled over it like a queen. A queen of pure ferocity and retaliation. A vendetta fighting her way to put the odds in place just like she wanted to see.

Forth were placed all the statues she used to spend time sculpturing back in the city of Busan. The surroundings though were nothing like that of Busan because it was Seoul, the city of the She-Devil.

The dark walls with auburn snakes seemed to taint the purity of the statues. Like the darkness tainted the virtue of the Hazel eyes. And they more were no purer now, no whiter as the red tainting them left too many sins to hide.

Each of the statues had a figure chained to it in a way that the statues seemed to hug their beings slowly sucking any warmth left in those vessels turning them into cold stones like themselves. Blood soaked the white chalky surfaces while the victims bled to their deaths.

The screams the gurgles the pleads no matter how many they were, they never managed to teach the stone eyes holding them to learn a word yet they did witness their creator's hobbies.

Playing with living statues was much more fun for her than the stone ones.

~I see shapes, moving with the shadows on the wall~

~In places only creatures like to crawl~

~I lay awake, I'm sleepless And, they say my name~

~They're playing games~

All of them were dead, all of them were deprived of warmth, and all of them were quiet, why? The scenes from hours back flashed in front of her eyes as she remained there with her head dangling down the swing with the view upside down.

Their arrival back in the pit had caused the demons around to screech in horror as they tried to flee yet she had claws of the devil himself, how could they escape her?

Each and every betrayer in the dark valleys who had joined allies against her was grabbed by the neck and brought down to her playhouse. Her ways were much more brutal that sucked their souls out of them alone with just one sight forth. Lined up for their judgment day.

Bones broke, flesh shredded, and blood spurted tainting the white statues on white floors but nothing stopped her. The figure outside the room remained there unable to take a step forth. Jimin was traumatized holding onto the railing of the staircase of the dungeons, he thought he could talk her out of this better than Jungkook. But hearing those heart-wrenching screams and gurgling chokes, he changed his mind a bit too fast. There was no stopping the devil now and he learned it faster for his sake.

And who would dare to stop the awakened beast now, day and night she had one thing on her mind. Destroy, slaughter, and perish them all!

~Sleep walking to a rhythm, trying not to freak out~