40-"Rebirth"

A clank of the bell sang through the silent atmosphere as she stepped in. Silvery white strands of freshly trimmed hair hung around her face brushing her jaws slightly. Raising her gaze, she looked forth to reveal a pair of same-colored lenses like her hair. Stepping through the warm attire of the Chinese bistro, she was welcomed with the sweet and savory aroma of chili oil and hand made noodles being soaked in the broth.

A cleaver being smacked through chunks of meat could be heard in a distance.

The figure reached her hand forth and struck her fingertips over the table bell leaving a ding to waft through the void.

"Just a minute" A man sang from inside running out towards the main counter wiping the blood off his hands. He hurriedly grabbed the pen and pad to write down the customer's wish.

"The regulars with more spice less sweet, fire stir fry with mushrooms and beef and a dash of chili oil" The raspy mellow voice spoke while she seated herself on the seat forth. The said left the guy to halt his hand from writing the order down he placed the pen and pad down and looked forth at the person.

There could be no way for this order to come in now. At least not after her death. This unique selection of ingredients, he never found another one to place such an order except her....

"OH MY GOD-MASTER IT'S YOU-... I ALMOST DIDN'T RECOGNIZE YOU WITH THE HAIR AND-" He squeaked putting his hand over his mouth staring at the girl with wide eyes. Venom perked a brow tilting her head peering forth at the guy unamused.

"OH MY-...Y-YOU ARE ALIVE, I-I HEARD ABOUT YOUR D-..." He blurted out not able to still believe the girl was alive and in front of him.

"Death? So? You believed it?"

"Of course, not Master, no one can dare to do that, I am just so happy to see you, I knew it was all a lie-...

"I'm hungry, Hwang"

"I will ready the food right away" The old man skipped in happily running on his same old tired bones now as if he was no older.

Venom looked around the same interiors of the bistro knowing better what lies behind these plain walls.

It wasn't long when she stepped through the west dark wall with auburn serpents engraved sliding the hidden doors aside, she followed the old man after. He turned the lights on illuminating a stair case that went deeper, the two walked down until they reached the basement. A room with twelve walls holding its foundation. Each wall held one of the animals of Chinese years engraved in it.

"It was locked for over two years now since you were gone, Master, I had new upgrades but of course they remained here not able to serve, I hope you would like something out of them"

Venom walked forth to the middle of the room while the man bowed and left the room to its owner. Her personalized weapons always came out of here each with her initials carved in them already. Specifically made out of the toughest ores and perfected with hot strikes, each blade held its own beauty. Walking forth towards the weapons arranged in front of every wall, categorized with their qualities and specifications. She stepped forth to the one with a serpent that seemed to be bowing down to the seer and presenting its jewels.

Blades, knifes and daggers of all sorts. Of course, one of her favorites. Venom dragged her fingertips over the cold metal feeling a dark adrenaline push itself through her veins.
Until a memory ceased her touch.

Flashbacks~

You love it don't you? Marking toys, bleeding them and killing them slowly. He twirled a very familiar blade of hers in his hand keeping her pressed into the mattress below.