02- Rise of another Monster

Meet Inferno, One of the newly rose Black Lords of the underworld

Meet Inferno, One of the newly rose Black Lords of the underworld. Inferno is famous for his brutal and fierce ways of dealing his victims that being one of the reasons no one wanted to stay on his bad side.

Physical Appearance: Tall well built muscular existence with tan skin stretched across smooth as a glass. The world has seen the lord with the eyes on fire, hazel orbs that seem to be made out of the flames of a hell fire. Long raven slightly curly locks that hung over his eyes and around his head. Left side of his whole body tattooed in a root like structure that looked like as if veins are crawling over his skin stretched over his left limb up to left side of his torso stretching up to his half chest and likewise it spread forth to his hand to his shoulder and up to his neck. Every time you would look up to him, you would think it’s some sort of evil that’s swallowing him slowly like a disease.

Likes: One of his personal favorites were blood tears and a sight of someone being burnt alive infront of his eyes, no doubt the name Inferno spoke so well of who he was, Hell. Fluffy things mainly Dogs and Loads of liquor.

Dislikes: Liars, deceivers, deniers.

Hates: Love.

“NO FUCKING NO MORE, I HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF THIS….”

The voice seemed so familiar but the person… he didn’t seem like that one Kim Taehyung, the sweet adorable college student everyone knew, the one who got bullied in his time and was treated as a weakling. No one liked to befriended him because being friends with him would only put you on the list of many bullies.

Rather this was someone totally opposite. So controlling, so dominant, so fierce and daring.

Inferno turned around to come face to face with the man restrained forth as his existence was nailed against the wooden plank.

He grabbed the already whimpering guy from his neck as his palms and limbs oozed blood against the large nails stabbed through them and into the wooden plank behind. Curling his slender fingers around his neck Inferno stepped in more close coming on a breath away distance from the guy. The smell of liquor was so fresh and intense in his hot breath that the guy in front felt as if he is the one to consume the liquor not the death lord forth.

“HOW DARE YOU COME SAY THAT TO MY FACE. YOU THINK OF ME AS A JOKE?”

Inferno spat each word in the guy’s face as he tightened his grasp on his throat meanwhile the other itched to touch the very familiar black dagger resting in the holster around his naked torso that was now a bit visible from the slightly parted silk gown on his existence.

“M-master….” The man wheezed to the lack of oxygen in his system only causing him to feel a pulsating sensation reach his ears.

“Master I-I’m not joking….”

“DON’T YOU KNOW ME HUH? DON’T YA KNOW WHO I AM, WHAT I AM AND WHAT I CAN DO HUH?”

Oh, here we go again.