19-"I will never go out again"

“Please Oppa save me”

She pleaded for the umpteenth time by now. Chanting continuously from the time she gained consciousness.

“Angel I am here. You are safe, you-…”

“No, I’m sick, look see- look at my eyes, look at my face.”

“Angel, you are fine-.”

“NO, I’M NOT OKAY, LOOK AT ME PLEASE- My face, I-I’m sick-…”

Jungkook could feel the waves of panic still raging over the sea of her soul, the waters of sanity were trembling and she seemed to become devastated once again any moment. It was all too obvious through the vessel of her body quivering between his embrace. Jungkook felt helpless, he couldn’t understand why she was acting like this. Is it perhaps because of Taehyung? Did he-

“I h-hurt… I killed-… I-…”

“Angel-…”

“N-no, Oppa you don’t know, you-… I-I’m a bad person, I hurt… I killed it, It was s-scourging, but I-I didn’t stop, I killed it with this-this…” she peered towards her hands through her blinded vision.

“Th-that guy, I k-killed him too… I-…”

The way Jimin’s head snapped towards her direction only to see his husband’s brows knitted together as he listened to the girl forth who was ranting while her body shook frantically as sobs rocked through it.

“He was- s-screaming…. Red Red Red…”

She chanted holding onto Jungkook’s hands.

“Killed whom Angel?” Jimin spoke as he sat next to the girl leaving the medic kit aside. Earning the attention of the guy, Angel turned and peered towards him with pleading eyes that spoke pain, panic and peace deprived soul of hers.

“That g-guy, Jimin-he tried to, he tried to hurt me, b-but I don’t know how, I just-….”

“Shush okay its okay, I got it. you did nothing wrong okay, you did it for your safety right?”
She nodded desperately with tears still trickling down her eyes.

“You did nothing wrong.”

“She did.” Spoke Jungkook with this very familiar tone laced to his voice that brought Jimin to look up at the guy.

“This is all your fault, did I not tell you its not safe out there huh?”

“Did I not warn you Angel? Did I tell you of the evils that reside in the cold of the outside.” His voice was slowly raising higher causing the girl to feel the guilt double up on her soul. Instantly Angel latched onto Jimin’s hand who could feel the tremble of her body quite well.

“Did I not-…”

“JUNGKOOK, stop it, you are scaring her.”

“SHE FUCKING NEEDS TO UNDERSTAND THIS, WE ARE NOT HER ENEMY, SHE NEEDS TO FUCKING KNOW IT!”
“Jungkook its-…”

“WHAT IF SHE FUCKING DIED OUT THERE HUH, SHE DOESN’T EVEN KNOWS HOW MUCH TROUBLE SHE PUT US IN, IT WAS JUST NOT HER BUT ALL OF OUR LIVES WERE FUCKING ON STAKE.”

“look I agree with you, but this is not the best time to act up like this, stop it.”

“STOP THIS??? SO SHE CAN JUST TRY DOING A BABY’S DAY OUT AGAIN? DON’T YOU SEE JIMIN, WE COULD HAVE BEEN ALL DEAD OUT THERE, ALL OF US GONE, FINISHED, JUST BECAUSE OF HER”

“Jungkook that’s enough.”

“I COULD HAVE LOST YOU AND JIHYUN JUST BECAUSE THIS BRAT COULDN’T STAY IN LIMITS.”