20-"Found you back"

I wrote what I did
Dripping furnace of fresh blood over me

I did it and liked it.
Cutting ripping the flesh to heaps.

I wrote how it felt how it tasted how it smelled
Doing what I yearn what I believe

Heartless they called me Heartless I proved
Demon they called, I evolved and grooved

To the songs of death the way it hums
In the ear of a deaf yet still burns

I wrote my sins and watched them grin
Crawl, mimic and spread till the brim

So surprised you seem to be
Don't you know what I am actually

I am what darkness fears
Light shivers and never edges near

I am what demons call lord
I am what thunder praises and roars

Heartless they called me Heartless I proved
Demon they called, I evolved and grooved

For I was to become a name never forgotten
A faceless soulless creature that blossomed

Venom

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Master?" Lucas dropped down on his knees right next to the bench Inferno's existence was hanging flaccid. It was too clear that he was knocked out at the moment that left the magenta haired boy to become worried at the sight of dark lord himself being so vulnerable.

"M-master?" Lucas shook the guy grabbing his both shoulders to which his body remained inert making Lucas turn towards his men.

"Take him to the rover, Now."

With that the darkness completely swept away clearing the path before the sun shone with its brightness to graze what it left behind.

-----------------------------------------------------------

It was melancholic as the boy with raven wavy hair bawled his eyes out to the pain that clawed at his heart but it was chaotic as soon as the dark lord rose yet again.

With his hand being curled around the long neck of the liquor bottle he grabbed a hold of it and swing it around throwing it into the burning furnace breaking the vessel and letting the flames have a spike of magnificence with the touch of slow death.

Bare of the artificial hazel lenses, his orbs still reflected the huge swirls of blazing flames as Inferno stared at the furnace panting heavily.

I was tricked again.

Were the only words that swarmed around his consciousness.

She conned me... again.

Oh what a fool I am.

The thoughts were like a constant striking of a metal hammer over his skull driving him insane by every passing minute.

For Taehyung it was a longing desire with heart wrenching pain to see the girl of his dreams actually be alive and breathing yet for Inferno it was his prey, the mere thought of finding her dead body escaped his mind as he now craved to dip his hands in her blood and take his revenge slow and steady, killing every speck of life in her mercilessly.