31- "We meet again Love"

White intense fumes, evaporating through the ink of the night. The hay-like woody odor with an earthy touch to it spread across the chilly breeze that blew her chocolate brown locks away from the moon-like face. Puffing the cigarette pressed between her cherry-red lips, Venom placed her palm in front of the hound feeding the crimson treats to the beast.

"They say a dog is the most faithful beast to humans" She muttered petting the huge wolfdog that wiggled its tail pushing the rest of its kind away and stealing the affection from the peculiar stranger.

"Yet, look at you, you are just faithful to what quenches your thirst" She grabbed the chopped-off head by her side and pushed it toward the hounds making them latch forth to it showing their fierce nature yet again.

"Then don't we all do the same, guess we ain't so different, We are Beasts."

Rising to her feet and straightening her back, Venom sucked the last puff out of the poison twig in hand and threw the burning end onto the pile of dead security guards. Each with the head detached completely.

She left the beasts to feast on their masters. And stepped through the gates of KNIGHTS' new headquarters.

--------------------------

What are you even doing Kim Taehyung? This disguise named Inferno that you wear is nothing more than a patched-up mask. A mask made out of hate and anger. And, what are you from inside? The same little Kim Taehyung, Broken and scared... scared to break again.

A heavy sigh left his lips while his orbs rolled under the lids and he opened his eyes.

Bringing the glass up to his lips, Taehyung turned it tops down but the burning liquid didn't meet his insides. He looked towards the glass to find it empty. Another sigh left his parted lips and he placed the glass away.

Water trickled down his body as he rose himself standing up from the bathtub. Taehyung reached a hand to the towel robe at the side and wore it hiding the root-like dark tattoo behind the soft layers of the robe.

A disease like darkness that kept swallowing him every day, little by little.

Taehyung slid the doors apart stepping out. His thoughts were fogged with the haze of past memories that the shift in the air went totally unnoticed. He walked over to the small indoor bar and reached his hand to the cigar tray beside the alcohol. Pressing it between his lips, the guy looked back to the tray to grab the ignitor that was never there in the first place.

He opened the drawer of the counter table but never found the little fire breather.

"Looking for something?"

Well, ofcourse he is but wait-... that voice never came from inside him, it wasn't his consciousness talking to him then-... and, it feels so sickening familiar.

A sharp wave of chills crawled up his spine turning the knobs in the way. Taehyung could feel the little hair on his body stand while he shivered in his own skin. A stomach-turning feeling cruised through his insides and his feet felt glued to the ground underneath.

But this chilly piercing feeling at his back intimidated him as if something has its eyes set on him.

Slowly the boy with chocolate brown orbs and inked skin turned around to see a trail of bloody boot marks staining the crème carpeted floor of his room that stretched up into the farther end of the space. He peered into the rear dark corner of the room where he could only see a silhouette of a figure seated on the couch while the darkness and his mind kept playing tricks on him and all he could see was anything other than a normal human seated there.