46- "Love me tonight all night long"

Smut Warning ⚠️

Hands gripping the inner thighs keeping her legs parted, he devoured the sweet blooming flower like he said, he is the owner of her heart, soul, and body. A deep growl sent vibrations up her already heated core that ached with a sweet pain in desperation.

"Ahm~ Taehyung" She sniveled with a head roll pressing her face sideways to the pillow underneath while her teeth dug against her shoulder blade to muffle the sounds that forced past her lips.

A deep muffled roar rumbled at the back of his throat feeling her warm walls tightening around his wet tongue coiling between her juices. The wetness ran down the sides of his lips and down his chin yet he never stopped.

His fumbling hands groped the flesh of her plump ass cheeks, while his nails dug through to pull her closer, the latter pushed his face further forcing his long tongue through the warm walls and stretching them open. A mewl escaped her quivering lips unable to take the blinding pleasure, Venom pressed the soles of her feet with a back arch. The action made her to press more onto Inferno's face, she gasped with a dry gulp treading past her throat as his curling tongue reached the deepest of her core.

~I can feel your body, yeah

It's in your eyes, I see you want it

You crave it, you need this, yeah

So come get it, I've got it, yeah~

Her sanity was surely forced to combust into cinders by now. Gasping out trembling moans, she laid there being devoured by the man on top, oh the way he tugged at the perked-up bud between her swollen folds, his velvety sinful tongue swirled and rounded in laps inside her leaking warmth. The daring licks into the seam of her moist folds left her writhing under him.

Inferno howled grabbing the former's legs and swinging them around his head, he started to bob his head thrusting his long tongue through her tight warmth. It was aggravation, aggression, and greed. He devoured her like a beast leaving the girl tugging at her wrists desperately trying to break free. The squelching sounds of sucking and tongue fucking filled the void inside of the room with muffled whimpers that slipped past her lips until she came with a shrill moan booming across the space. The arch of her back slouched down over the covers while she exhaled feeling the overwhelming pleasure run past all the cell of her body and fade away slowly leaving behind the heat to fume off of her body.

Inferno parted his mouth from the wet leaking core of the former and glanced up towards the girl watching the little sweat beads glistening on the crown of her forehead. The animal of desire inside him huffed at the pique, Oh how he wanted to ruin her. Placing his large hands beside her head, he crashed his lips to the former's stealing the irregular breath she sucked through her lips with a heaving chest.

~Kiss me like a stranger

Come and taste my flavor

You don't need a chaser

Just vibe on my danger~

"Mmm~" Venom gasped with a muffled mewl against his lips to the sudden attack leaving her lips vulnerable enough for the former to invade past them. He tasted so different than before. So, this is how he feels with my taste on him. The thought left her thighs to captivate the pooling heat yet again. Inferno slipped his wet tongue past her lips gripping her jaw roughly to keep her from moving. The aggressive sucking and nibbling left her lips swollen and numb.

"Taehyung mmm-" Hearing her moan his name against his tongue, Inferno expressed a deep groan feeling his length ache by how hard it was now. A harsh slap echoed in the void with an imprint being left on the plump flesh of her ass cheek. He felt her body jolt in response and Inferno grabbed onto her legs swinging one over his shoulder.