06- Who are you?

[A/N: Song recommendation: Still with you by Jungkook BTS.]

A stormy rain, roaring thunder and blinded windows.

The more she gazed, the more she found the similarity between the windows being washed with the heavy showers outside and the current state of her mind.

It’s been a couple of days Angel stopped taking her prescriptions discarding them hidden from the sight of the Jeons but that did her no good and only ended up snatching her peaceful sleep at nights and relaxed brightness of the days.

Her mind was clouded with so many things but it seemed blurred just like the window she was gazing towards for the last two hours. Whatever was on the other side of the glass seemed like hues of different colors through the sheathe of water, just like the faceless colorless figures in her mind. There were so many flashbacks that kept occurring to her breaking her bond to the present occasionally. Yet those were all distorted memory pieces it only made her more confused over who she is, where she is?, with many why’s and who’s?

The nightmares were becoming more and more usual with every passing night, mainly showing where she died or was killed. But, no matter how hard she tried to think she never got to see their faces. It was always a blurry vision directed to her bloody hands, the only thing she felt in those nightmares was the unbearable pain cruising through her existence.

But, surely leaving the prescription did reveal some unspoken secrets on her. She felt less obliged to bright and fluffy things and felt more attracted to dark and intense stuff. The Jeons felt less of a stranger now and that was something that made her more curious of how is she connected to them.

Day and night, she thought and thought trying to gather more puzzle pieces and putting them in place to complete the picture but with so much out of place, it was not possible. Yet, she knew whom she was to target next to carve some information out and it was certainly not going to be fruitless.

“ANGEL” Yet again called the familiar voice from behind. This time with Angel waiting for his arrival since the little kid was her next target, no one other than Jihyun. As always Jihyun was to come back home today for the weekend. The voice brought her to turn around and get tackled like always by the sweet ball of fluff.

“I MISSED YOU.” He chirped as always meanwhile Jimin tried to towel the boy’s hairs that went a bit damp from the rain.

“You always do, I missed you too.” She hugged him dearly making Jimin blossom into a heart-warming smile gazing at the two.

“Eomma, I’m hungry.” Jihyun spoke to Jimin cuddling into Angel curling his lower lip outwards making Jimin bend low and pressed a warm pack of kisses against the kid’s smooth forehead.

“I’ll set the table then.” Jimin straightened his back and turning on his heels, he walked out of the living and towards kitchen.

-----------------------------------------------

Jihyun and Angel were sat down in the TV lounge while little mermaid played on the TV meanwhile Jimin was busy stitching the bullet wound on Jungkook’s shoulder but away from the eyes of these two. Angel looked back towards the closed shut door to the Jeon’s bedroom and looked back to Jihyun. Nibbling on her lower lip Angel gave a confirming glance to the door that it wasn’t open. Scooting close to the boy she leaned in whispering to his ear.

“Jihyun?”

The kid turned his head towards her and peered to her with his doe eyes.

“Yes Angel” he replied just like her, in a whisper.

“I want to play a game with you.” She whispered again to which Jihyun puckered his lips forth forming a shape of ‘O’.

“Really? Tell me.”