05- She's Dead

December 02 City of Seoul, South Korea

3:13 A.M.

K.N.I.G.H.T.S Headquarters.
_________________________________________________

“Namjoon-ah My child…”

“Father Patience, I’m trying my best okay.” Namjoon had his eyes stuck forth to the Assault Rifle set in the crook of the slightly parted window of this baren building where they both stood while Mr. JongHyun was stuck forth with the other window peering towards the other building, his eyes solely directed forth in the search of one named Kim Seokjin.

“Seokjin-ah, My child…” he muttered under his breath and kept peering forth with impatient and desperate eyes, his heart was restless, his mind and soul was agitated and thus he couldn’t seem to sit in one place.

“There he is, I found him.” Namjoon peered forth towards the grand hall where stood the familiar face he was looking for along with someone they dreaded to find there.

“Move, let me see” It was as if electricity zapped through the window that Mr. Jonghyun left it quickly as his feet shuffled towards Namjoon who moved back and let the old man look to what he desired.

“My Child.” He let out a breath that he had captivated and peered forth desperately towards Seokjin, a smile reaching his lips as his heart felt a bit at peace.

Seeing this Namjoon once again felt of how different Mr. JongHyun reacted towards his two sons. The place Seokjin had in the old man’s heart and soul, Namjoon never saw that affection and love for himself yet he never stopped trying and wishing for it either. What ever the way he could he could attain it he will go for it and thus here he stood next to this old man in the quest of finding his lost blood related first son.

“Namjoon-ah?”

“Yes father.”

“We have to get my child out of there, we-…” and just like that his lips stopped from moving all of sudden making Namjoon wonder what might be the reason.

“Th-this bitch-… how come she is still alive?” Mr. JongHyun snarled through his gritted teeth and amplified the magnitude making the view to zoom in.

Namjoon knew whom he was referring to and thus he nibbled over his bottom lip staring forth at the building as if he can see clearly. He personally had no resentments or even odium against the girl, they barely came across, and their distant relation was because of Mr. JongHyun who kept sending Namjoon to keep an eye on Venom and at certain points when she absolutely hated it. Venom had grown annoyed of the quiet observant boy and thus the two barely had any interaction.

In fact Namjoon hated the idea of how Mr. JongHyun used the girl for his benefits and as soon as he found that she might be a threat to his son Seokjin, he instantly came up with the determined idea of executing the girl yet it was not that easy as he thought. Mr. JongHyun was oblivious to the fact how his own son had been the cause of his every plan turning to a complete failure that was directed towards killing Venom.

Somehow Namjoon was always the supporting hidden hand for Venom to which she herself was oblivious. Maybe just maybe he found himself more infatuated with her then his father. Maybe he found them both more resembling being used for benefits for others, maybe that’s why Namjoon considered her a controlled puppet and yet an innocent soul from inside, his heart never was at peace seeing the little child grow up into such a twisted hideous heartless creature and that was all his father’s doing then why should she pay for it?

Namjoon had always been round the corner protecting the devil from the eyes of the vultures whether it was the day K.N.I.G.H.T.S set such a perfect trap to catch Venom. If only Namjoon had not crashed his car to block the road after Venom’s jeep flipped over, the K.N.I.G.H.T.S would have totally got their hands on her, even when she had escaped them, there was a great chance they could track her down if only Namjoon hadn’t pushed the girl into the bushes leading to Kim Taehyung’s house. Or the day of Jikook wedding, he never forgot how he approached the rushing girl in the hallway to which she furrowed her brows and tried to push him out of her way yet Namjoon tried to stop her but Venom wouldn’t even listen and thus he hurriedly went inside the hall slowly leading the Devil’s Eye members to the back of the hall and that was what led them to survive the blast.

Hidden from the three agents, Seokjin and Mr. JongHyun, Namjoon had been trying to rescue the girl but it was a mission impossible for his alone self yet he never backed out. Now too while Mr. JongHyun was searching for Seokjin, Namjoon on the other hand was searching for Venom. The hidden protector restlessly ran his gaze any and everywhere in search of the familiar hazel orbs and as soon as he saw her, his heart dropped seeing her condition.

“WHY THE FUCK IS SHE STILL ALIVE- WHY?” The old man fumed with anger as he gazed forth towards the feminine figure that stood right in front of Seokjin.

“Why didn’t Seokjin killed her already?” He muttered under his breath.

“She is better off dead, why is he still keeping her aliv-….” The old man stopped speaking all of sudden making Namjoon glance to him.

“No, no, NO…” Mr. JongHyun looked hysteric once again.

“This fucker, N-no not my child you bitch, I won’t let this happen, THIS FUCKER, I-I WILL KILL HER.”

The said made Namjoon furrow his brows as he watched the old man cling to the rifle.

“DIE ALREADY….” With that’s he pressed onto the trigger firing a bullet making the rifle jolt to the recoil while he didn’t stop yet and continued to fire more bullets until it struck Namjoon and his eyes widened at the realization, he quickly pushed the old man away from the rifle not letting him fire more than three bullets. Namjoon hurriedly looked through the rifle and what he saw made his take a shaky breath, he felt his heart drop to depths while his blood ran cold gazing at the limp figure of Venom on the floor that was surrounded by the pooling blood around. Namjoon stumbled back as the old man rose to his feet and yanked him back by his shoulder.

“WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING? MOVE- I HAVE TO KILL THAT BITCH.”

Mr.JongHyun yelled in anger yet Namjoon didn’t let the old man reach the rifle again.

“F-father you could have hit Brother, what the hell you think you were doing?”

“GET OUTTA MY WAY, IMMA FINISH THAT BITCH TODAY.”

“SHE’S DEAD.”

The said made the old man stop his struggling and look up towards the boy.

“What did you say?”

“She’s dead father.” Namjoon tried his best to not let his voice shake yet a gulp ran down his dry throat.

Mr. JongHyun gave off a smile, a smile of relief as breathed in deeply feeling so much better at the news and that only made Namjoon hate this old man more.

“W-we have to look for Brother, come.” Despite his evolving hate he grabbed the old man and rushed out the room only to turn his face away from what he saw. He couldn’t believe what he saw and he never wanted to believe it yet fate was not that friendly to ask him if he liked the game as played or should it reset.

-----------------------------------------------------------

ℑ𝔶𝔞𝔫𝔨𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔡𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔳𝔬𝔱𝔢 𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔪𝔢𝔫𝔱 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔞𝔡𝔡 𝔱𝔬 𝔶𝔬𝔲𝔯 𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔡𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔩𝔦𝔰𝔱𝔰.
ℑ𝔞𝔨𝔢𝔠𝔞𝔯𝔢
𝔖𝔞𝔯𝔞𝔫𝔤𝔥𝔞𝔢, 𝔅𝔬𝔯𝔞𝔥𝔞𝔢
𝔜𝔬𝔲𝔯 𝔟𝔢𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢𝔡 𝔞𝔲𝔱𝔥𝔬𝔯
𝕍𝕍

𝔇𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔡: 11/09/2021
-------------------------------------------------------------

𝔇𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔡: 11/09/2021-------------------------------------------------------------