49-"You should see me in a crown"

Song Recommendation # You should see me in a crown-Billie Ellish

Spirals, so many never-ending spirals and then it felt like he sunk deeper and deeper into something as if something tightened its delicate tentacles around him slowly, like how an angler spreads the net to trap his naïve prey between the layers of water. The feeling under him was somewhat so clammy, sticky, and icy. There was something else, another feeling, so smooth swathed over him like layers and layers of silk threads, yet it was never comforting but agitating. He felt suffocated with a sense of unease like a dark tide washed over him.

A desperate gasp broke through the calm waters of silence and he jolted and awoke, shaking to the sudden uneasy feeling kissing every fiber of his existence. Sweat beads glistened against the folds of his old wrinkled skin while those brown orbs in his wicked eyes seemed too innocent with fear striking the blue around them.

The wistful surroundings looked anything but alive, between the four walls he laid over the rotten swamp-like bed, a home for those flesh piercings maggots sticking to his body. A sudden wave of panic washed over him and HongJyun struggled to get out of the swamp yet the spider webs tightened over his body and restrained him earning a gurgled scream from the old man. Frantically he ripped off the snowy weaved threads from his body and pushed his rotting being out of the mouth of the deadly swamp.

Heavy struggled breaths boomed across the dark, damp, cold eerie place, surrounded by nothing but the faint glimmer of moonlight filtering through the dense fog outside the rusted bars of the window lit up the silhouette of every parasite that lingered around. The air was thick with a dank, musty scent that clung to his nostrils, and he shivered involuntarily as the chills seeped into his bones. His heart thudded in his chest as he stumbled back, unsure of where he was or how he had gotten there.

A sinister hiss rattled the core of his bones and HongJyun froze on the spot. It pricked his skin the more the larva crawled down his neck escaping his ear and all the old man did was scream with pure terror seeping through the vessel of his body. Grabbing onto the multi-legged larva he yanked it pulling the parasite out of his ear with a squelching sound and hurled it into the same swamp he had escaped. His shaking rotten feet dragged him out of the deadly comfort of the room as he groped his way through the darkness.

HongJyun couldn't shake the feeling that something more sinister was lurking just beyond his vision, waiting to pounce on him at any moment.

Could it be behind these rotten walls in a world that opened to another dimension? Or the chandeliers that hung from the cracked roof with spirals of the webs hiding the mummified dead bodies engulfed in cocoons.

Someone is watching him or is it something?

He just knew it was there, with eyes set on him like a predator.

Where the fuck am I?

~Bite my tongue, bide my time

Wearing a warning sign

Wait 'til the world is mine~

“H-hello!?”

Even if swirling mist and hanging webs obscured his vision, the old man never closed his eyes for a moment dreading the beast of this castle. The air turned thicker with a much pungent odor of decay and rot, making his stomach churn as he moved further through the swamp, it felt like he was walking right to the heart of it ripping the delicate sticky curtains of spider webs coming in his way. The silence was deafening, and his heart pounded against the cage of his slimy bones under the dead rotten layers of flesh. Every little creak or squeak echoed in the eerie stillness that rippled with an occasional shriek of the creatures crawling through the marshland.