12- She left?

"Mmm Good morning"

His raspy yet deep voice grazed Jimin's ear making the blonde guy smile and lean into the warmth of the other.

"Look whose up so soon, it's 11 o' clock kookie, you can still snore you know" taunted the one at the front while his hands continued to whisk the eggs for omelette using a pair of chopsticks.

"You do know I don't like staying in bed without you" nuzzling in Jimin's neck, wrapping his shirtless body around the elder, Jungkook spoke in a deep voice.

The said brought Jimin to blush at the handful of words.

"You don't like to eat, bathe or even just sit without me, not my fault you fell for me hard enough"

"Hm true, you are just so irresistible"

The hot breath against the nape of his neck alone was enough to send chills down Jimin's spine, but Jungkook loved to test the waters always.

His tattooed hands fell on to Jimin's rear with this rough grip latched on to his asscheeks so suddenly that it left the elder gasping who almost spilled the omelette batter to how Jungkook abruptly thrusted onto him from behind.

"Ahm~Jungkook behave, the kids will hear me"

Jimin had to let go of the chopsticks and place his hands on Jungkook's to make the younger stop.

"Don't worry just do what I taught you, and you'll not make a sound, you do know my tongue is always at service to gag you"

Saying this Jungkook hooked his index into the waist band of Jimin's boxers and tugged at it making the elder bite his plump lower lip to the amount of Goosebumps that spread across his body.

"J-jungkook-..."

A gasp left his mouth as Jungkook grabbed the boy from his neck pulling him back against his chest while he bit down on the elder's earlobe leaving Jimin to shudder to the many chills.

"Daddy is what I like to hear babyboy~"

Palming the elder's semi hard, Jungkook felt himself grow harder than before.

"J- I... D-daddy mmm~" Jimin's senses were clouded now with need and lust, he surely liked to tease but not the other way around.

"I want to bend you over this countertop and fuck you hard like the many times before"

Tugging both of their boxers down just enough to give them the space, Jungkook grabbed his hard length that was already spilling precum from the slit, he pushed it through the elders asscheeks making Jimin gasp feeling the wet sensation over his rim that the younger teased with slow circles over it.

"F-fuck Jungkook, I want y-you right now" mewled the one in the front pushing his rear more to the younger.

"I want you more babyboy" Growled Jungkook as he felt Jimin's hole clenching against his tip even if he hadn't pushed inside him yet the feeling got him to thrust forth pushing the tip through to feel more of Jimin's tightening walls.

"EOMMA, I WANT CHEESE OMELETTE PLEASE." Squealed their beloved son as he jumped down the stairs to run towards the kitchen.

Hearing Jihyun from upstairs, Jimin jumped in his place and in doing so he knocked off the milk carton left uncapped. Down went the white wave hitting the wooden floor of the Turkish interior styled house just like how the precum from Jungkook's tip rolled down Jimin's rim kissing the sensitive skin.

"STOPPPPP" screamed Jimin putting both his hands forth in the air making the little boy with doe eyes and plump lips to halt abruptly in the middle of the doorway and look up towards his... Parents.