33-"What a warm welcome"

"Sapphire, Agent Y asked to see you tonight" Spoke the young servant who had his eyes averted to the floor and arms folded neatly at his front. No matter what the situation would be, no one was allowed to look at the guy named 'Sapphire' Venom's former pet but now everyone knew him as Yoongi's new interest.

An interest he was damn possessive over.

A smile stretched on the maroon head's face molding beautiful dimples on his smooth cheeks. He turned around after buttoning the cuffs of his black suit that complimented his claret red hair well.

"Tell him, he needs to come and tell me that himself" Spoke Sapphire to the servant who gave a subtle nod and bow not averting his eyes from the floor. He walked away.

Sapphire looked out the window of his deluxe chamber and watched how dark clouds covered the sky turning it more and more intimidating with every passing minute.

He absolutely hated such days because they reminded him of... her.

And he couldn't help but think about the one with hazel eyes. A bit too much.

Sapphire shuddered remembering the old days when he was captured by Venom when she had killed his ex-boyfriend and claimed the boy as his pet. When sapphire performed at her masquerade and everyone referred 'him' as hers. He had no identity of his own.

The lone memory of those hazel orbs with fuming darkness around peering through his soul brought the boy to feel restless in his own skin. He reviled to admit that her memories were equally scary even after two years.

"Oh, come on HoSung, she's dead and you no longer are her pet, you have a life now, A perfect life with Min Yoongi" The name that rolled off his tongue smoothly left butterflies to flutter in his stomach.

HoSung smiled to himself and walked out of the room closing the door behind him. It was not easy for him to stay away from the scarred face man. And oh, that scar! How could he not love it? HoSung remembered crystal clear how Yoongi got that scare across his nose gliding across his cheek. How the redhead only mattered to him at that moment.

He got that mark while saving HoSung.

The memory left HoSung's cheeks to blossom into red apples, he sprinted down the stairs and turned into the wide hallway. A step or two was what he took when he felt his feet heavy and chaining back. A gaze that felt too familiar bore through him and HoSung looked up to find the source of gaze detection. And there...

Wait, Is he dreaming or hallucinating because dead don't rise from their graves just like that right?

"V-venom???" It came out super stunned and as a totally unexpected word. He never thought he would actually ever get to see such a day.

Fuck it!

I am dreaming for sure. It has to be a dream.

HoSung rubbed his both eyes and opened them wide to look forth, the view never changed.

"Sapphire, how have you been, pretty one?"
HoSung jolted so badly that he lost his balance and fell back peering with wide eyes towards the girl. This voice sounds sickening familiar.

"Awe look at you, I almost thought I would never see my pretty one, you look so well" She stepped forth only for HoSung to drag himself back frantically creating distance between them.

The action left Venom to smirk, they never escaped her, did they?

The thought was answered by the guy and it made her feel satisfied.

"Y-you were d-d...."

"Dead? You think I can die? Tsk, Not even if the god wills"

"B-but-..."

"Are you perhaps one of those who want me dead?"

Yes.

"N-NO"

Yes, I wanted you dead with all my heart.

"N-never"

"You are stammering, I smell betrayal" Venom tilted her head stepping forth at a steady pace making the guy scoot back until his back met the wall.

"I-I am sorry"

"You are apologizing? looks like you forgot a lot I taught you hm~" The said made HoSung swallow an aching gulp down his throat.

"I-I am just a-astounded to see y-you alive"

"Were you not expecting so?"

HoSung shook his head in denial keeping his shaking orbs to the floor as he clutched onto his trembling hands.

"Are you happy to see me alive?" The question left his tongue chained to the back of his throat and his body stiff until Venom latched forth swiftly cupping the guy's face in the bowls of her cold hands making HoSung shriek and press himself more into the wall.

"Are you? Sapphire..."

"Y-yes, yes" He chocked on his muffled sobs as he felt his soul shake inside the vessel of his body.

"I knew, you would have stayed with me, out of obligation...or maybe comfort. Maybe I was safe to you, and you needed to feel that. I know how scared you get of the unknown."

She caressed the smooth apples of his cheeks that were now as pale as the dead dried leaves rustling on the streets singing in the praise of autumn. Even if he was older than her, he never felt it. He always felt helpless against her.

"To you...I must be kind of a security blanket. Do you see now, how that works for me? I don't want to be gone, simply because the idea of me being gone is too...scary for everyone around here."

"Y-yes you are right" He wheezed the words while his shaking gaze kept getting brutally beaten by hers fierce one.

The said left Venom to gaze at the boy, she leaned close feeling the guy exhale and sink back in fear. Venom pressed a long peck against his forehead and parted away.

"Good that you are alive" She stroked his soft hair and got up pulling the guy along by his arm.

HoSung felt his heart in his throat.

--------------------

The doors were hit open so brutally it left Yoongi nudged in his chair leaving him to spin it around to see what was all the fuss about.
And what he saw left his feet glued to the grounds underneath.

"Angel?"

"Forgotten me so soon, Brother?"

All he saw were Two guys, he recognized as Namjoon and HoSung and a girl that he adored the most.

Venom
-----------------------------------------------------------

[A/N: I uploaded this after waking up from a blackout so if there are some mistakes or some line is repeated please mention. ]

ℑ𝔶𝔞𝔫𝔨𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔡𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔳𝔬𝔱𝔢 𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔪𝔢𝔫𝔱 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔞𝔡𝔡 𝔱𝔬 𝔶𝔬𝔲𝔯 𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔡𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔩𝔦𝔰𝔱𝔰.
ℑ𝔞𝔨𝔢𝔠𝔞𝔯𝔢
𝔖𝔞𝔯𝔞𝔫𝔤𝔥𝔞𝔢, 𝔅𝔬𝔯𝔞𝔥𝔞𝔢
𝔜𝔬𝔲𝔯 𝔟𝔢𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢𝔡 𝔞𝔲𝔱𝔥𝔬𝔯
𝕍𝕍

𝔇𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔡: 25/11/2022
-------------------------------------------------------------