10- I want to escape... my past or my present?

Stepping out into the cold wind, the evening breeze blew across striking his sun kissed skin staining it a hue of pink. The fiery glow never seemed to falter from his eyes that contemplated the golden street lights as Inferno looked up towards the sky that wore an all black skin along. The heavy chunks of soft icy clouds still managed to stand prominent out of the darkness. A deep sigh left his warm parted lips as his steps rose and kissed the icy stairs of the bar.

Such places were a usual visit for him now. Sometimes to make a deal in the underground cabins of death, sometimes to say pretty nasty goodbyes leaving with bodies dancing in the fire and sometimes just innocent deals, very innocent indeed.

One of which he just had entertained and left with two bodies burning in the pits of the darkness. Inferno couldn't help but feel less and less amused of what the curtains of underworld unveiled to him.

Now even with the ten shots of tequila, he gazed around as sober as he was when he left the house. A tiny bit tipsy on the inside though. Sliding onto his bike Inferno pulled the helmet on his head and kicked the race making the tyres of the bike screech and run forth onto the smooth roads.

Times like these left him to become deaf to the surrounding world and enter into the one of voices. Voices of past and him.

I am your bully and you are bound to come across me again and again.

A very faint memory of someone he saw die infront of his eyes erupted from the depths of his mind. Those college days, they were now a part of his past, he got bullied by Haku and looked down upon by the whole school, Inferno almost forgot but wait...

That wasn't me.

That was Taehyung, I am Inferno, I am the Dark Lord everyone fears and I fear... No one.

My Taehyung, my precious son, look at you all grown up. I can't believe it, my child is already becoming an adult.

A groggy voice spoke booming in the palace of his mind. Mr. Kim was so over joyed when Taehyung brought the gold medal home. The nerd.

Don't let them get to you, you ain't no nerd, you are a smart ass genius you hear me. You are my brother, my alien ass bestie. And I will not let anyone get near you to hurt you. I promise.

A raspy mellow voice that still soothed the burning man called out to him from the window that opened to the past in his mind. Jimin was still a very comforting name to his burning heart.

You are my brother, my responsibility, my duty, the purpose of my life, my everything. Why wouldn't I come to embrace you when you need me hm?

And the one to embrace him was now lying on a hospital bed. Kim Seokjin got the response to his promise with a broken arm and multiple bruises on his face and stomach.

A deep sigh left Inferno's mouth yet again.

What have you done Taehyung?

Even if they were good or bad to you, they were a part of your life. They were around you.

Now look at yourself.

You are all alone. Tsk! We-...

We are alone.

You made me alone too. Look at both of us now. Taehyung and Inferno, both of us are left... All alone.

But why?

Why are we alone?

Where did everyone go?

Taehyung, what did you do? Why did everyone leave? What did you do-...