Fundy Visits The Aquarium // Oneshot

LMAO I THOUGHT THIS'D BE FUNNY

also 50 pages pog

Fundy is like... 6

—-

Technoblade had done the stupidest thing ever.

He had told Fundy "he'd do anything" to stop him crying.

"anything"

Fundy stopped crying almost immediately and looked up at him with big dark brown eyes and said a small "really?" 

Techno was so fucking dumb.

"Well, uh, maybe not-" Techno started, but Fundy started sniffling and Techno gave in. "Okay, okay! What do you want?" 

"Aquarium!" Fundy said, smiling.

Techno cringed. Sally was half fish, so that might not work. "What about icecream?" Techno suggested.

 Fundy shook his head. "Aquarium. Or I'll tell Dad you gave me a sword."

"Y'know what? Lets go to the aquarium!" Techno said hurriedly. No way in hell could Wilbur find out that his son got hold of Technos heavily enchanted sword. 

Fundy cheered and ran to the door. Somehow he was already ready. Techno sighed. Today was gonna be a long day.

—-

Fundy ran towards the giant tank in the middle of the room. "Have you seen my mom" He whispered, his face right next to the glass. A bunch of fish swam over to him almost immediately. The others in the tank were over with another kid who had green eyes.

Fundy?

Fundy!

Sally?

Sally!

Sally son Sally son Sally son!

Goddess of Sea son!

Prince of Sea?

Prince of Sea!

The fish chanted, and Fundy giggled. 

Sally two sons?

Two Sallys?

Two Sallys!

A fish from the other side swam over. Fundy didn't have any clue what they were talking about, but before he could figure out more Techno was dragging him out of the aquarium. 

"OHKAY THAT'S ENOUGH FOR TODAY" Techno sweated, looking around at the people staring at Fundy.

"Aww, Techno can I go back sometime?" Fundy whined. Techno just sighed. "Maybe."

—-

Hahahahha have my childhood book refrences

I only just realized the two Sallys.

Bizzare.

...

WAIT A MINUTE.

IS PJO SALLY A MERMAID?!?! /j

HOLY CRAP

PJO/HoO+MCYT AU??

BUT IT'S JUST FUNDY AND PERCY?

YES