Origins SMP Headcanons bc i can

Origins is back!! So happy because fox fundy keeps me going

lets do this >:)

===

Occasionally everyone will gather at the Pube and eat a dinner together. The only requirement is that everyone will leave their items in their chests outside.

No one has dared try and hurt/steal Boots, Fundys cat, because Sneeg tried to once and Fundy killed and spawn trapped him in obsidian until Sneeg apologized.

We all know Origins SMP Ranboo, yes? The spoiled little brat we all love? Yeah, he and maxxed out Sneeg have repeatedly fought over caves that were full of resources. 

Tubbo accidentally stung Phil once and everyone tried to heal the Crow Father immediately.

  Jack and Niki occasionally see each other to talk about new stuff, and sometimes Niki accidentally splashes Jack with a water droplet and he over-dramatizes it for Nikis entertainment because brother-sister-figures.

Scott may or may not have punched a rock and killed Sneeg, who was on the other side of the rock.

Sometimes Sneeg and Fundy just go on a thieving spree.

Wilbur visits Niki whenever he can and they discuss new ideas for architecture n stuff.

Tommy has a stash of moss in his inventory at all times.

===

okay thats it lmao

wait shit that last one is canon