Royal Beeduo // 15

holy shit, the content everyone wanted but I didn't want to write until now!!!

also past me, you dumbass, Eret uses all pronouns. and so im incorporating that here :D

===

Ranboo quickly shut the door behind him, making Eret look up, surprised.

"Dad." Ranboo said shakily, and Eret automatically knew something was wrong.

"Are you alright, Ranboo?" She asked.

"I-" Ranboo choked up, "I need to talk to you."

Eret frowned. "I have a lot of work to do, so please continue quickly."

Ranboo glanced at the many piles of paper on his parents desk. He winced, for whatever reason, when he saw a smiley face on the corner of one of the letters.

"It's.. nevermind," he muttered. "Sorry for bothering you."

Eret sighed, "It's fine. You should go to sleep."

"Okay." Ranboo said pathetically and went back into his room. The boy sat on his bed, curling up into a ball. He glanced out of the small window he had and he saw a blurry figure. He carefully crept closer to the window, and the figure turned out to be a tall man in a green cloak, hood up.

Ranboo pressed his fingers against the glass, trying to see through the suddenly foggy atmosphere. The figure was facing away, looking at the castle in the distance.

The ender hybrid could hear his heartbeat pound in his ears. He pushed against the glass softly, watching the man closely.

His breath hitched when suddenly the man turned around, revealing the smiley face mask that covered his face. The man tilted his head slightly, then started walking towards the building. His pace quickened, and in a flash Ranboo saw the man raise his axe and-

"RANBOO!" Niki shook the hybrid awake.

Ranboo gasped, putting a hand over his heart. What happened..?

"Are you okay?" The girl said worriedly.

"I- yeah, just.. just a bad dream."

---

Tubbo frowned as he stared up at his ceiling. It was so boring, being severely injured. Syrup buzzed around Tubbos bedroom, then settled on a allium flower on his desk. Tubbo groaned.

"Everything is shitttttttttttttt." He grumbled, his arm resting on his head. There was nothing to do but sit and hEaL. He couldn't go out into the garden or walk around the castle without being severely guarded or in pain.

Tommy then barged room, grinning. "TUBS!"

"Toms?" Tubbo sat up, smiling slightly.

"I have an idea!"

"Will it get us in trouble?"

"..yes."

"Then I guess I have to go so I can get you out of trouble."

"HEY!" Tommy exclaimed.

"I'm not wrong! Why else would you drag me along??" Tubbo countered.

The blonde paused. "I feel very insulted by your lack of confidence in your best friend and favorite brother." 

Tubbo snorted, "You're not my favorite brother."

Tommy gasped, heartbroken. "What?!"

"Techno's my favorite brother." Tubbo stifled a laugh as Tommy dramatically fell to the floor.

"This is it. May Prime strike me down, and I will yield." Tommy said, face down on the ground.

Tubbo giggled, then laughed, and Tommy eventually joined in from the floor. Phil passed by the room and poked his head in, bewildered upon seeing one of his sons laughing into the rug and the other clutching his chest, laughing as well.

"You two okay?" He asked, uncertain.

"Y-yeah-" Tubbo choked out, wiping the forming tears from his eyes. "I just-" he gasped for air, "I told Tommy Techno was my favorite brother."

Tommy inhaled some air, and then alternated from giggles to fake sobs, making Tubbo crack up again. Phil just shook his head and walked out of the room, assuring the guards that the two were fine.

"I will never understand them." Phil muttered under his breath.

===

i'm giving you some angst and then fluff in these trying times

also uh

..yes

i return