Welcome! // Hermitcraft Crossover

I'll try and do this little series every episode :)

I'm in love with the Hermitcraft x DreamSMP crossover AU

should be finishing an essay but its fineee

===

Tommy woke up to the feel of grass on the back of his neck.

He shot up in a cold sweat, immediately going for the sword that was always next to his bed. But it wasn't there. Or his bed.

"What the fuck?" He muttered, squinting at the sunlight. He looked around, standing up quickly. There was a giant mountain nearby with a hole in it, and a bunch of houses. How many people lived here?

He went to grab his communicator, half expecting it to not be there. But it was in his jeans pocket, per usual. He quickly scrolled through the chat, hoping to find out where he was.

Tommyinnit has joined the server

Grian: hello?

MumboJumbo: ???

ImpulseSV: hi?

Tommys breath quickened. Who were these people? Where was he? What's happening?? How did he get here?! He stepped backwards, eyes frantically looking around. He spotted a train-looking structure and ran towards it, maybe he could hide there.

He climbed up, spotting a bunch of chests. He looked around, seeing no one, and rumaged through them.

"Holy shit.." He mumbled, looking at all the rockets and diamonds and redstone... How many resources did these people have?

He was about to steal some rockets, ignoring the 'SPECIAL: Rockets 3 stacks for 1 diamond!' sign, when he noticed a figure in the distance. The blondes eyes widened as he ducked behind some barrels, hoping the figure didn't see the movement.

"Oh this is just a scam!" The person, a male-sounding voice, chided.

"It is not! I just have to restock!" Another voice exclaimed.

Tommy could hear his heart pound in his chest. Would they find him? He had already stolen some food. What would they do to him? The thoughts in his mind raced around, blocking his vision. He accidentally kicked a barrel with his leg in his small panic and froze.

"Is that them?" The first voice said.

"Maybe? Tommyinnit, right?" The second voice said, unsure. Tommy stayed quiet.

"Hello? It's alright, you can come out. We don't have any weapons on us right now." The second voice said warmly. Tommy stayed, frozen in his spot behind the barrels.

"I think he's behind the barrels." The first voice got closer, and Tommy glanced around for anything that could be a potential weapon. He spotted a stick. Yeah, that could work.

"Hello?" Tommy saw a man with a big mustache's face before bursting out from behind the barrels and booking it.

"Wait!" the second voice exclaimed, but Tommy kept running. He closed his eyes tight, hoping they wouldn't come after him.

"WATCH OUT!" The first voice yelled before Tommy was yanked backwards by the collar of his shirt. He hit the ground, but immediately crawled backwards.

"GET THE FUCK AWAY!" Tommy shouted, glaring at the man before him.

The man, with sandy blonde hair almost like Tommys, backed up, hands raised. "Alright, alright!" His wings- okay wait, his wings?

Tommy stared at the wings. They looked hand-made! Like if they were built out of scraps. 

"You have wings." He said subconsciously. 

The man chuckled. "Uh.. yeah, I do! And um, mind telling us who you are?"

Tommy blinked. "Us?" He repeated, colder.

"Yep! Me, Grian, and my friend Mumbo, who I believe you have already seen." The man smiled.

Tommy looked around. The guy from before, Mumbo, stood next to them and hoooooly shit that is a big hole.

Grian held out a hand, which Tommy didn't take and instead stood up and peered down the hole. It went all the way to bedrock.

"What the fuck?" His brow furrowed. "Is that-"

Suddenly Mumbo jumped in and went through the bedrock, only to appear again and fly up with the burst of a rocket, which made Tommy flinch.

"WHAT THE F-"

"No swearing! Please!" Grian interrupted. "We don't really do that here in Hermitcraft."

Tommy stared at Grian, then Mumbo, then turned around and took in the giant scenery.

"Hermitcraft?" He echoed. 

"Yep! It's where me and, well, everyone else live! And you, apparently. Tommy, right?"

"Um.. yeah. Tommy."

"Well then, Tommy, welcome to Hermitcraft!" Grian grinned.

===

was gonna make it longer but i do have to finish my essay

and my math

IVE BEEN LOOKING THROUGH A JAR FULL OF JELLYBEANS, FLY ME TO THE MOON PIE UP IN TENNESSEE, BABY I'LL FIND YOU YEA WE WERE MEANT TO BE, WITH A RINGPOP GET DOWN ON ONE KNEE MARRY ME