Fighting Styles // Tubbo

haha so i was looking through the comments on Final Waltz animatic and hahahaha

i got inspiration

have pity on me please i cant write fight scenes

this has got to be one of my favorite oneshots

===

War was today, and it was Tubbos first time actually fighting someone.

The 3 of them, Wilbur, Tommy, and Fundy, had fought minor scuffles before. They knew how to do all that shit. Tubbo did claim he practiced, but they never saw him when he was supposed to.

"Are you ready?" Wilbur said, standing at the small table inside the van.

Tommy nodded with Fundy, but Tubbo looked uneasy. 

"It's perfectly fine to be scared, Tubbo" Wilbur said softly. Tubbo just shook his head.

"Nah, it's not that. It's just where I came from we had a.. decently different fighting style." He said.

Tommy shrugged "As long as you stab someone at least 5 times, you're fine."

Tubbo smiled faintly. He could try.

—-

The battlefield was not a fun place to walk.

Tubbo stared at all the chaos and took a deep breath in, and spotted Sapnap coming towards him. Sapnap pearled above him, bringing his sword down. 

Tubbo quickly barrel-rolled backwards and stood up with his sword in his hand. Sapnap stood up and glared at Tubbo. He tried to ram into the smaller, but the boy just gracefully dodged and stuck the sword in Sapnaps back, making him go back to spawn.

George tried sweeping Tubbos feet, but he just backflipped out of the way and grinned. Tubbo hadn't felt this flexible in a while, it was nice to use his old fighting style again instead of the stiff one the others had.

Tubbo quickly got up onto a boulder, gaining a bit of height above George. George growled and ran towards the boulder and was about to try and swipe the brunettes feet, but Tubbo nimbly leapt over George and tuck and rolled to where Tommy was.

Tommy stared at him a second, wide-eyed. "Since when were you this cracked?!" He screeched while blocking Dreams sword.

Tubbo shrugged, smiling goofily. He kicked George onto the ground and Wilbur stabbed Georges chest, making him respawn.

(timeskip because i cant write these fighting scenes anymore cri)

Fundy carefully applied some bandages onto Tommys arm. 

"So, Tubbo, HOW THE HELL ARE YOU SO ACROBATIC?!" Tommy asked.

Tubbo laughed "Where I came from, I was just kinda taught it. Also I just carried 2 barrels of snow an hour for a living.." He shuddered. "Curse you, Neptune." He muttered.

"What?" Wilbur looked up.

"Nothin." Tubbo smiled.

"Well it was pretty impressive." Wilbur complimented, making Tubbo blush a little.

"Yeah!! You fuckin backflipped, man!" Tommy cheered, and Tubbo giggled.

Fundy nodded "It was pretty cool."

Tubbo smiled, proud.

—-

That night, Tubbo lay in bed, staring at the ceiling. 

He sighed and grabbed his thin blanket, heading outside. 

He traversed into the woods and found a nice spot to see the stars. He put his blanket down and sat on it, leaning back.

Tubbo sighed and closed his eyes, remembering the memories of his old home. 

He smiled at the images of him and a girl with a blue and white striped T-shirt, a big honey-colored bear with a red cape, and a skeleton with a grave and many buckets of snow.

"I'm coming home. I swear, I'll see you soon." He sat up and stared at his wrist.

"I'll find you, Aimsey."

"That's a promise."

===

two of my favorite SMPs having a crossover?!

don't mind if i do!

also do yall know what smp i'm talking about