kaibara sen | ☁

prompt: kaibara is a coward and y/n is an angel.
category: fluff
character: human excadrill
word count: 3575
song: dandelions by ruth b
requested by: BITTEN0REO

Maybe it's the way you say my name
Maybe it's the way you play your game
But it's so good, I've never known anybody like you
But it's so good, I've never dreamed of nobody like you

SEN'S HEART POUNDED IN HIS CHEST, watching as Y/n finally won the monopoly game. She giggled, a big grin on her face as she held up her wad of fake money. "Man, this was rigged," Yosetsu sat back with a groan. He was the final loser after landing on one of her hotels for the second time, giving up all his money and properties in the process.

"Ah, don't be a sore loser, man," Tsuburaba cocked a brow at him, patting his shoulder playfully as he grinned. It was the same exact thing that Yosetsu had said to him earlier after the brown-haired boy caved in and gave up the rest of his money to luxury tax. "See, Kaiba?! I avenged you, just like I promised!" 

Y/n had a childish grin on her lips as she pointed triumphantly at the said male. Kaibara had lost to Yosetsu earlier and he couldn't help but softly smile back. His cheeks tinted a light pink and his friends cheekily grinned at him. "Yeah, I saw," He spoke quietly, his voice growing softer as he grew shyer.

"Well, you know what they say, winner cleans up," Yosetsu said, instantly dampening the girl's mood. Rin even snickered at that a bit even though he hadn't even played himself; he had some homework to catch up on and since he owed Tsuburaba one, he was deemed the 'snack servant'. Y/n instantly frowned, sighing before picking up the pieces anyway.

"It's alright, Y/n," Sen smiled awkwardly, watching as she looked up to gaze at him. "I'll help you clean up."

And I've heard of a love that comes once in a lifetime
And I'm pretty sure that you are that love of mine

"Cheese!"

"Hey, what—"

Sen was clearly caught off guard, but whatever anger he had dissipated in an instant. Y/n was looking at her phone with a pretty smile and he nearly choked on his popcorn when he realized she had been the one to take a picture of the two of them together. Y/n had organized a movie night for all of 1-B and everyone had shown up.

Well, Monoma had originally declined because he wasn't feeling that great but was forced to show up by Kendo. The latter didn't seem to have the heart to tell the girl that Monoma had just been lying to get out of a class movie night. However, Y/n seemed content now, so that was good enough for the rest of 1-B.

Y/n, similar to Pony, was pretty doted on by all of them. She was quiet and typically reserved, but she seemed to be open and playful when it came to 1-B. To them, it was almost like another level of intimacy being able to see someone bloom into their own personality in front of them. "You're whipped," Tsuburaba whispered in Sen's ear.

Sen's eyes hadn't flitted off of the girl's happy expression as she soon turned to Monoma, about to pester him about 'if he felt well'. "Yeah, I know," He coughed awkwardly, turning away. Tsuburaba blinked wildly at that, not expecting his friend to outwardly admit it. "WAIT WHAT?!" His jaw fell slack and he yelled, making everyone turn to face him.

"Tsuburaba. . . is something wrong?" Y/n blinked innocently at the brown-haired boy who quickly shook his head with an awkward smile. "Nah, the movie just scared me," Monoma looked at him like he was stupid (which he was. . . at least a bit). 

"The movie's on the title screen," The blond pointed out with furrowed brows.

"Oh, it is?! How surprising, wow!" Tsuburaba choked on his saliva before quickly gesturing for Kendo to unpause the movie.