chapter 2: class of idiots

"Remove your foot from that desk! Such an action is insulting to those who came to UA before us, as well as the craftsmen who made this desk!"

I cant help but laugh at this four-eyed dweeb. "Like I care! What high school are you from, extra?"

"I-I'm from Somei Private Academy," he sputters. "My name is Tenya Iida."

I sneer. "A stuck up elitist then? I should blow you to bits."

He gives me a look of reproof. "You're awful! Do you really wish to become a hero?!"

Why does everyone say that? Being a hero has nothing to do with how I act towards losers like this guy. I'm gonna become the best, and that's all there is to it.

As I open my mouth to retort, Four-eyes averts his attention to the door. I look up, and see that familiar mess of brown hair.

He rushes to greet the annoying girl. "Miyasaki! I saw you in the entrance exam, that quirk! It's amazing! I've never seen a teleportation quirk so close up! I'm Tenya Iida from Somei-"

"Nice to meet you," she says, cutting him off. "I'm Kaiya Miyasaki." A sly smile creeps onto her lips. "You know, the one who didn't ask."

It takes everything in my power not to crack a smile. I don't want to give her the satisfaction, but that was the most entertaining thing I've seen all morning.

Four-eyes is not so amused. "I thought you would like to know, considering I'm your classmate and we will be spending the year together."

"Yeah, I dont really give a-" she stops mid-sentence when she notices me. She folds her arms as she turns to me, expression turning even more mischievous. "Fancy seeing you here," she says.

I roll my eyes. "Don't talk to me, Glitch-girl."

She chuckles. "Okay, Explosion-boy."

What did she just call me?!

"Call me that again and I'll make you wish you hadnt woken up this morning!" I shout.

"Oh, I thought you didn't wanna talk to me," she coos as she plops her backpack on the desk next to mine.

Does this idiot seriously think she's sitting by me?!

"Midoriya!" I hear Four-eyes call that dreaded name.

Oh dont tell me...

I basically shut down for the rest of the class. This was supposed to be my year, but now I have all of these idiots around that will be on my nerves constantly. I'll just have to destroy them.