4-✨☁️appreciation☁️✨Gonta x shy Reader

(E-- this was inspired by my dream like aaaAAA-- I'll try to write this as a Gonta x reader ÛvÛ i never wrote before so bear with me >:""D Enjoy!))

Keywords:
(Y/N): your name
(L/N): last name

( )): Author's message
' ': thoughts
" ": dialogue

No killing game included ofc-

Reader's pov:

I was on my way to school today at hope's peak, while walking towards my classroom, I saw Gonta pass by, did I mention that I had a crush on him? He was just so kind and amazing and the way he wanna become a true gentleman was really adorable!

Anyways when we entered the classroom, it was a mess until the teacher spoke, "I'm sorry students the classroom is a bit out of place and we need to organize it a bit! Please put your stuff and wait outside, thank you!" As we did, I've always been the quiet type so I've been wondering around alone until they called us back in
as I entered, I notice my desk was behind Gonta's-- I panicked and tried to change it but I found no other seat available.

So I took a deep breath and sat down nervously waiting for Gonta's arrival 'get it together (Y/N)!! You can't be all flustered because of this!!' As I was fighting with my own thoughts I didn't notice when the ultimate Entomologist took his seat in front of me. I snapped out of my thoughts and blushed a bit 'has his hair always been this fluffy??- Wait, what did I just say-' I slapped myself mentally.

The lesson didn't start yet since the teacher was busy with something, So I took out my sketchbook and start drawing a flower. when I finished, I decided to give it to Gonta as a gift 'deep breaths! I can do it!!' I tapped on his's shoulder and he turned around giving me his full attention, I held out my hand with the drawing as calm as possible and then he said curious "is this for Gonta?" "Yes.." I answered quietly starting to blush "ah! Gonta can't take such amazing gift from Mrs/Mr/Mx (L/N),Gonta didn't really do anything so he no deserve it!"

'Dear you legit deserve the whole world' but I struggled to just say that and it came out as stutters, it was hard enough to make eye contact with him and I made it worse, so I put my head on the table embarrassed.

It was silent for a moment until...
I felt something heavy on my head, I flinched a bit shocked realizing it was his head. Gonta sat there for a while and said softly while smiling "It's okay.. Gonta understand, Gonta is grateful that (Y/N) care.."

(Ngl I legit surprised myself with this and I'm kinda proud! :DBut most importantly I hope y'all enjoyed it as well, ty for taking the time to read! Until next chapter! Have a good and wonderful day and stay safe!!^^👋))

But most importantly I hope y'all enjoyed it as well, ty for taking the time to read! Until next chapter! Have a good and wonderful day and stay safe!!^^👋))