5-✨🎀Miu's idea🎀✨ Gonta x reader

(gonna be writing stories about this arts I made for now woo!! oh also This is requested by me friendo bc they know i simp so hard for Gonta as a challenge, but challenge completed! Enjoy!! >:33))

' ': Thoughts
" ": Dialogue
( )): Author's message

Third person's pov:

you were hanging out with Gonta by the courtyard talking until Gonta stops and looked at you, like he wanna say something but he's stopping himself

"what's wrong big guy?" you asked curious, he blushed a bit "um.. Gonta wanna try something... Miu said if Gonta do this to (Y/N) they will be so happy and it will make Gonta a gentleman! will (Y/N) allow Gonta?"

you were hesitant at first, since you really don't know what he's talking about and you DON'T trust Miu when it comes to stuff like this, but you really can't say no to this happy gentleman before you, can you? 'how bad can it be anyways??' you thought

so you give it a shot "sure what's up?-" Without any warning, you squealed in surprise as the entomologist easily picked you up and pinned you gently on the wall while he got between your legs.

at this moment your brain shuts down, you were blushing so hard and was looking at Gonta with such surprised and flustered face.
Gonta found your reaction really adorable as he let out a cute giggle and said "hehe! Gonta like (Y/N) being a cutie tomato!!~"

that really done it, you passed out from the amount of blush that covered your entire face. Gonta started to panick "AH?! (Y-Y/N)??"

BONUS:
"WAAHH (Y/N) PLEASE CALM DOWN!! I SWEAR I WON'T DO SUCH THING LIKE THIS AGAIN" screeched the ultimate inventor as she was running trying to get away from you "MIU I'M SO GONNA KILL YOU!!" you chased the poor girl with an angry flustered face.

BONUS:"WAAHH (Y/N) PLEASE CALM DOWN!! I SWEAR I WON'T DO SUCH THING LIKE THIS AGAIN" screeched the ultimate inventor as she was running trying to get away from you "MIU I'M SO GONNA KILL YOU!!" you chased the poor girl with an angry flustered face

[U can consider my oc Emily as (Y/N) i don't mind ÛvÛ👌]

(I love how this turned out lmao! XDD I hope y'all also enjoyed! take care and PEACEE!!✌💖💖))