33-✨💤Sleepy💤✨ Gonta x tired Reader

(howdy everyone welcome back! I hope you're doing well and enjoy!! x3))

' ': Thoughts
" ": Dialogue
( )): Author's message

——

walking back home with Gonta while holding hands is something we do everyday! but today I was too tired that I didn't realize I was slowing down.

Gonta noticed(bc he felt like he was pulling you-)) and looked back to see you walking at a slow pace, he stopped which made you bump into him. "(Y/N)? you alright?" asked the gentleman, you kind of woke up after that and answered "oh yes! really, i'm just a bit tired hehe! i'm sorry for slowing you down, you can go and i'll catch up!" Gonta looked to the side while rubbing his chin lost in his thoughts, then he snapped his fingers smiling, like he got an idea. he turned around, back facing you, then crouched down and slightly turned to look at you "hop on! Gonta will gladly help his partner!!"

you blushed as you weren't expecting this and said while rubbing the back of your neck "aw Gonta.. I can't do that! I can't bother you by carrying me--" Gonta turned his head so you can see his proud and determind face "It's alright Gonta insist! Gonta be a gentleman for (Y/N)!!"

your eyes sparkled and you smiled shyly "alright.." you approached and gently put your arms around him, Gonta grabbed your legs to keep you steady then slowly got up.
and 'oh my god-' you got amazed at how high up you feel right now! you observed your surrounding then said "actually this is really nice.." Gonta hummed in satisfaction "Gonta glad!" then he started walking.

with you feeling safe and sound and to add up with Gonta's soft and warm body, you lied your head on his shoulder, eyes begin closing then you fell asleep. Gonta looked at you then smiled softly.

(Gonta giving Piggybacks! >:D💖💖✨✨ funny how I made this while I was tired myself lolXDD👌 but I hope u enjoy and peace out! uwu✌))