31-✨👑Smol👑✨ Gonta x Short Reader

(Heyo y'all! I wouldn't have created this chapter without Mel_4567's idea! I continued it and made this story and this is what we got!! I hope you like it ^^))
(this is for all of you short readers out there enjoy!! XD))

' ': Thoughts
" ": Dialogue
( )): Author's message

——

we all know that Gonta is the tallest student among us, but for me?? it's like facing a tank really- everytime we talk I have to break my neck(not litterly XD--)) to look at his face, I don't mind doing so but sometimes it can be annoying.

Gonta got used to people being smaller than him, but you? you were so adorable compared to him. "hehe (Y/N) so smol! Gonta just want to hold you forever!!" says the gentleman grabbing your cheeks and squishing them gently, which made you blush in embarrassement, he really doesn't mean it in a bad way he just really adores you!! he wants to give you infinity hugs and protect his little butterfly forever!

but one day, when you both were in the middle of a conversation, your neck starts hurting so much you had to look down to rest it. "is (Y/N) okay?" asked the entomologist "ah.. yea just my neck hurts a bit, but don't worry i'll recover soon!" you rubbed your neck to ease the pain even a little.

Gonta stared at you for a moment then gently grabbed you by the hips and picked you up to his eye level, you blushed, surprised by his actions and you looked at him in confusion.

Gonta looked at you innocently and smiled proudly "now (Y/N) can talk to Gonta comfortably!!"

you blushed even more but smiled and giggled at how much of a sweetheart this gentleman is!!

(aww so adorable of Gonta to think about helping us he's so cuteeee!! 😭😭💖❤️💗💖❤️💗💗💖✨✨✨✨ i'm smol too and to even think about being picked up by Gonta is truly heaven!! >:DD💖💖anyways I hope you enjoyed espacially you Mel! have a wonderful ...

anyways I hope you enjoyed espacially you Mel! have a wonderful weekend and take care y'all!! ^^👋))