73-✨🦋butterfly🦋✨ Gonta x Reader

(hewwo welcome to another story! enjoy!!))

' ': Thoughts
" ": Dialogue
( )): Author's message

——

Gonta and I were outside trying to find bugs to befriend.. or at least that's what he prefer to say, but sadly there wasn't any, we looked around everywhere but to no avail.

Gonta got upset because of that as he really wanted to meet new bug friends so he looked down sadly. you don't like seeing your gentleman sad so you just stood there trying to think of a way to cheer him up.

you have an idea so you tugged on his sleeve to get his attention "hey Gonta?" he slowly looked at you "um?" he hummed "can you bend down? there's something I wanna do.. but I can't reach" you asked, he leaned down to your eye level "yes (Y/N)?.."

you put your hands on his shoulders and you kissed his cheek "you did well! please don't be sad.." you grabbed his hands and rubbed them gently "we'll definitely find bug friends! maybe not today but possible tomorrow, alright?"

Gonta blushed and gave you a sweet smile "aww (Y/N)!" he picked you up and hugged you "you're too nice! Gonta feel better now" he said "oh that's good! i'm glad I can help you" you booped his nose which made him giggle, he put you down so you can collect your stuff.

"how about I buy you some ice cream to change the mood?" you requested "Gonta would love to! thank you sweetheart.." you blushed at the nickname and grinned. As he was about to take his net he felt something light on his nose, he crossed his eyes to look at it and it was...

a beautiful butterfly!!

*GASPU!!*

(Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Take care and peace out x3✌))