Chapter 6: Bullies and Saviour

Shinobu's POV:

I was speed walking to my sisters who i could guess were dying out of thirst. As soon as I arrive I saw one person with my sisters whom I guess is her friend Tsutako.

"I'm back! Sorry it took so long!" I yelled after I arrived and handed Kanae and Kanao their drinks.

"Thank you Nee-San." Kanao said.

"Finally! It took you long enough!" Kanae yelled and started to drink her water.

"Sorry, the order took a while and I accidentally bump into someone." I said and that got Tsutako's attention when I said that.

"May I ask? The person you bumped into, does he have long messy hair and blue eyes?" Tsutako asked.

When she asked me that question, I looked down and began to drift away.

Flashback:

I was only 5 years old and I was in a candy store with my parents and my sister. While I was looking at a giant rainbow lollipop, I saw two people walking towards me whom I could guess were 3 years older than me.

"Your name is Shinobu Kocho right?" The first boy asked.

"How do you know?" I said

"Don't worry, we're from the same school as you. We just wanna give you something tastier than a lollipop." The second boy replied.

"Really?" I said in excitement.

"Yeah, but you need to come with us since it's not a candy food." The second boy answered.

"But my parents." I said.

"See that worker with your parents? That's my dad and he already asked if you could come with us and they said yes." The first boy said.

"Oh okay, I guess it'll be fine."

I left the candy store with the two boys and we walked for a least 3 minutes. After 3 minutes of walking, they stopped and told me to go right. When I looked to my right, it was just an alleyway which started to make me have second thoughts about this.

"Are you sure about this? This doesn't look like a place where there will be food that is tast-" I asked before being pushed by one of the boys and landed on the floor.

"Ow! That hurts! What are you doing?! I thought you two brought me here to show a tasty food?!" I yelled

"We obviously lied you moron! And now we gonna giving you a beating!" The first bully yelled.

"Take this!" The other bully said while throwing sand in my eyes.

"My eyes! WHY!!!" I exclaimed.

"Because you didn't accept our leader!" The other bully yelled.

"WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!?!" I asked while screaming in pain.

"Shut up! For making our leader sad take this!" The first bully yelled.

When the first bully was about to hit me, I thought I was gonna be goner. Until I heard someone get punched.

"LEAVE HER ALONE YOU ASSHOLE!!!" A younger boy yelled, who I couldn't see due to the sands being in my eyes.

"YOU BRAT! STAY OUT OF OUR BUSINESS!" The other bully yelled.

While I was constantly rubbing my eyes, I kept hearing someone getting beat up and after several seconds later, I heard one of bullies yelling.

"THIS KID IS CRAZY! LETS GET OUT OF HERE!" The first bully exclaimed and ran away with the other bully.

"Are you okay?" The boy asked.

I opened my eyes to see the person who saved me, but my vision was still blurry so I couldn't get a clear view of his face. The only I could see that was describable was his long messy hair with bangs covering his eyes but not entirely.

"I'm am a little. Thank you for saving me." I answered.

"It's alright, just be careful to who you talk since they could be dangerous." The boy said.

"Yeah... Umm if it's okay with you, may I know your name?" I uttered.

"Oh. Um okay, it's Gi-." As the boy was about to answer, he was cut off by a girl screaming.

"GIICHI WHY ARE YOU HERE? WE GOTTA GO OTHERWISE WE'LL BE IN BIG TROUBLE!" A girl yelled.

"Okay! Sorry, I gotta go, please take care of yourself and don't talk to strangers!" The boy said while running away.

"O-Okay..." I said in a sad tone.

After the boy left and my visions was getting better, I started to stand up and walk out of the alleyway. After I got out, I heard my parents screaming out my name. I turned my head to see them running towards and giving me a hug while crying.

"SHINOBU! THANK GOD YOU'RE OKAY!" My mum cried.

"SHINOBU! WE WERE SO WORRIED ABOUT YOU!" My dad cried.

"Shinobu! I'm sorry! It's my fault! I should've have stayed with you!" Kanae also cried and after that I started to cry as well.

"I'm sorry!" I cried.

'My saviour, if I ever see you again. I promise to take you out to a ton of places where we could play around and have fun.' I thought.

Back to present:

"Hello Shinobu-Chan? Earth to Shinobu." Tsutako said.

"OH SORRY!" I screamed and stood up straight.

"You've been daydreaming again Shinobu?" Kanae asked.

"S-Sorry." I stuttered.

"Tsutako Née-San! When is Giyu Nii-San gonna be back with the drinks!?" I heard a girl yell and I looked to see the girl and a red hair boy running towards us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PHEW ANOTHER CHAPTER AND AN IMPORTANT ONE! FINALLY GOT SHINOBU'S BACKSTORY, SORRY IF ITS NOT THE BEST XD
Please vote if you are enjoying the story :)