Chapter 44: What to wear?

Nobody's POV:

In Kanae's room...

"Hmmmmmm... Sanemi..." Kanae finally woke and began rubbing her eyes. She then looked around only to be in her room instead of the karaoke room.

"What the. How did I get here?" Kanae questioned herself.

She got off the bed and went downstairs to see if anyone was home and thankfully there was. It was Giyu and Shinobu watching Princess Mononoke, and Shinobu was burying her face into Giyu's should out of fear.

"Shinobu, what's wrong?" Giyu looked at Shinobu.

"That thing is horrifying! A human face dear with bird foot!" Shinobu refuse to look at the screen.

"Don't worry, it's gone." Giyu lied, but Shinobu believed it looked at screen only to see the Forest Spirit's face again.

"AHHHHHH!!!!! YOU LIAR!!!" Shinobu screamed and hid her face again.

"YOU IDIOT!!! NO WONDER PEOPLE DISLIKES YOU!!!" Shinobu muttered, which just made Giyu laugh a little.

"Maybe, but at least you love me and that is enough for me." Giyu smiled and rubbed Shinobu's head, making her blush a bit.

"Giyu..." Shinobu smiled.

"Ara Ara, is something wrong?" Kanae was right behind the two, scaring them a bit.

"Nee-San! Don't scare us like that!" Shinobu said.

"Ara, sorry. So, can I ask what exactly happened while I was asleep?" Kanae asked.

"Well. Tsutako, Shinazugawa-San and Kumeno-San took you home while you were asleep. Tsutako told us that you were so drunk that you sang yourself to sleep." Shinobu explained, making Kanae a little confused.

"Sang myself to sleep? That doesn't sound right." Kanae uttered.

"Well that's what she said." Shinobu replied and Kanae just hummed in response since she didn't really wanna dig into what happened.

"By the way, what happened to you two just a few moments ago? I heard screams and stuff." Kanae asked.

"Oh that, well Shinobu was hiding her face from something that my sister is terrified at, even to this day." Giyu said, making Kanae curious.

"And that is?" Kanae asked and Giyu took his phone out and searched the forest spirit.

"Here." Giyu passed his phone to her and Kanae was surprised at it.

"Wow. That sure is a scary face." Kanae giggled and gave Giyu's phone back.

"Exactly!!!" Shinobu said.

"Well, I'll leave you two with your movie, I'm gonna go and take a bath." Kanae said and the just hummed in response.

Kanae left the two and went to the bathroom to take a nice hot bath. Giyu on other hand began thinking about Prom and Shinobu looked at him wondering what's up with him.

"Giyu, you alright?" Shinobu asked.

"Yeah, I was just thinking about Prom." Giyu answered.

"About Prom? You mean that you don't wanna go?" Shinobu asked a little disheartened.

"No. It's just. *sigh* I really don't know what I should wear. I've never been the best at what to wear. I can perhaps wear some random clothes, but..." Giyu said, making Shinobu smile and she stood up and held his hands.

"Shinobu?" Giyu uttered.

"Oh Giyu! Why didn't you say so! Tomorrow you and I will go shopping and buy the perfect suit and dress for us to wear for Prom." Shinobu smiled.